• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I think his point was that she's proven it. She's broken his jaw once, and took him out in one hit at the arena... which was earlier in the very same day actually...

Okay, Phoenix, you walk in on someone you know has a temper, and who came at you with a machete earlier the very same day and nearly killed you.

Okay, Phoenix, you walk in on someone you know has a temper, and who came at you with a machete earlier the very same day and nearly killed you.

Phoenix's reaction

Phoenix: ... ... ah crap >_>'

I know what he means, but what I'm referring to specifically is his shyness and his physical reaction to it(turning away, blushing, getting all bashful). Never happens to me. As for someone trying to kill me? ... that's happened several times in the past. Don't ask.

Yea... And Esphyr chose not to change. Not that she has anything to change into anyways.

Also, D&D would be cool. When this is all done, maybe a D&D RP would be a good idea. Do it in posts though and not chatbox.

Also, D&D would be cool. When this is all done, maybe a D&D RP would be a good idea. Do it in posts though and not chatbox.

Wasn't this your last RP (again)?

...Man you know what I realized, like, right after I logged off yesterday?

Rocks.

You blast rocks for a bit, get them really hot, and they keep the area warm for a while. No smoke, and they're like little space heaters.

Ah well, we got Firewood Ex Machina so it doesn't matter anyway. But still. Can't believe I forgot about that.

Catching up...

If that is the one you tried to start here, I remember it. My problem with it was the use of the chatbox. A human does not type at speech speed and it can't carry things like emotions and motion without spending a lot of time. As a result, it kind of sucks as a medium.

Notice:

Leaving at 5:30 pm for three hours again(will likely be off an hour earlier though for other stuff). This is the last time this three hour thing'll happen, so yeah. In the mean time ... ... rp stuff.

You're signing up?

That's great, but you really didn't have to do that. We'd have filled you in on what was going on currently, and the major past details. Most of that was probably useless. >_>

And don't even bother with Chat. We babble mindlessly here.

I do suggest looking through the sign ups however, so you know what a good class idea would be. Like being one of 4 wyvern riders isn't very fun.

I'm looking to yes.

Yes, the 1100 pages were rather lunt about spelling that out for me. After I was up to the 50th page I had to quit lest I go more insane.

As for class and character, well, I've had a few ideas. Some better than others. I'm debating whether to go with a cowardly soldier, a quiet but giant fighter or hard-working cavalier. Each has their advantages and disadvantages.

Hey uh none of my posts matter till around chapter 10 so uh just so you know......

Well, you gave me the biggest laugh I had when I read through everything. That is of some matter I think.

:sweatdrop:

Thank god no one else went back to read my terrible posts.

Yeah, i wasnt very bright during that time.

DONT MAKE A WIND MAGE! THAT WILL MAKE YOU VERY UNPOPULAR/Sarcasm.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee