Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Kai's just upset because he can't think of anything to flesh Helios out that actually makes sense. Besides, there are more pressing issues that Iso at the moment ... like Derek who appears to be dead, and Viv and Jazz who are both passed the first half of hypothermia :/

No. Im upset since your trying to emulate Iso as Mustang.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A wizard did it.

Edits take too long ...

@ Kai

Idiot. If I wanted to emulate Mustang in anyway, I'd have him snap his fingers to cast. Roy was blind for like two episodes, and suddenly that makes Iso a Mustang copy? Get over it.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Hypo death

Keep in mind, that battle lasted a lot longer in my head. General consensus seems to have placed it at less than a few minutes, which means I'll be retconning to the following.

Viveka and Jasmine being lied out on the floor caused their body temps to drop dramatically fast due to proximity(caused by the aura chill I mentioned). Basically, the closer you are to the ice, the colder it is. They're fine now so no big deal

@ I'm still sick and couldn't figure that out with my little bird brain, specify where noone will see you <.< >.>

EDIT:

I feel like crap right now so I probably won't be around much. Even my spriting's on a stand still FTM(has been).

Edited by Phoenix

I apologize for absence. I am back.

Edit: While I don't have a problem with the weapons having some unique powers beyond just being weapons I would prefer that it is kept downplayed or used cleverly. Like, for example, using them as ranged by throwing them, then resummoning them.

Edited by Snowy_One

Im working on an FE4 pairing guide right now but i guess i can post something RP related.

I dont think now is the right time. I mean people are injured and my guy isnt that ignorant...

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Im working on an FE4 pairing guide right now but i guess i can post something RP related.

I dont think now is the right time. I mean people are injured and my guy isnt that ignorant...

Could've fooled me.