• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

The hypothermia doesn't set in as quickly as described at -10 F (-23C). Now, if it dropped to -40, it'd be more acceptable. But, anyways...

The closer to the actual ice you got, the colder it was. -10 was the average temperature for the whole cave, but it was a helluva lot colder for them because they were lying on the ground. Magical proximity freeze or something like that. Probably part of the reason the Snike people were frozen to the floor the whole time XD (other than the fact that you missed the fight rp-wise XD

@Second part: Better than them just sitting around, freezing. Plus, it allows for unintentional harem jokes.

Ah yes, more harem jokes ... just what we need.

It was Luna's idea. Give credit where credit is due. On that note, I picked the name for the canyon, and placed a ballista so we can watch a party member die of natural causes something more realistic than demonic constriction possibly :3

@ RP

There, now we can do harem jokes and stuff.

Edited by Phoenix

Because you would have to be Rein to do it......

Ever listen to a depressing song while you are depressed but you cant turn it off.

Damn

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

"Awwww.... Little girls cold?" asked Esphyr, approaching. Her own body had been warmed up by Helios's jacket substantially, yet even so she maintained a low body temperature and didn't get too close. "I would offer you something, but your owner might hurt me like a kitchen wench."

Okay this made me lol.

With the mighty thunder of hooves, Altion returned to the main group. Having fled at the first chance possible against the demon, his body was fairly warm and heated; further aided by his riding. "What ho? Art thou alright?" he asked, his tone regal and archaic. "I apologize for abandoning thee unto the demonic spawn, but I didst not know what to do. Ner' before hath I fought against what my people have used to scare away others, and I... I screwed up."

But this made me nearly fall over! XD

LMAO!!! Altion's a coward XD

Edited by Phoenix

I took it to be either Lev, Derek, or Conrad, in that instance. Derek because they jumped him. In a completely innocent way.

Note (to Kai): Italics don't mean emphasis.

Snowy, do any of your characters not fear leeches? No wait, Katie and Helenos. The LoAF is probably scared of the little bastards though.

I should have him do another ownership joke just to spite her :P

The amount of blood required to do such a thing would mean the HM would be a shriveled corpse with only a few bones left before he could even hover a inch off the ground. There's a huge difference between a leech, which lives by absorbing blood into it's body, and a human being.