• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

XD

Oh and news flash! My new favorite FFXIII character is Fang. A combination of funny lance whacking sounds, having Bahamut as her summon, and being more realistic than the other characters makes her awesome. She's like if Angelina Jolie was a wyvern lord.

Edited by Phoenix

OK, so, before Derek goes a-looking, you should warn me if there's anything odd in there.

@ Snike

Odd like what? Like girl stuff?

@ Snowy

Fang's personality conflicts with mine a bit, and so does her dress code but ... still ... :3

Edited by Phoenix

@ Snike

Odd like what? Like girl stuff?

Odd, as in, odd. By most standards.

Fang is awesome, IMO. But, seriously, Sazh is my favorite character. Chocobo in hair = auto-awesome.

Sazh, Lightning, and Vanille for me. Sazh was a meh... until I found out what his deal was. That booted him up almost over Lightning for me. But, in the end, Lightning had one key advantage over him, and won out.

Also, I think that I may be using the three girls to relive my FFX-2 days. I use Lightning(Yuna), Vanille(Rikku), and Fang(Paine) party set ups the most.

I just think Fang's cool, even though I normally don't like women with tattoos, kill or be killed attitudes, wild hair, and a serial killer's disposition but ... I don't know ... there's just somethin about Fang :/

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/308/3/1/Oerba_Yun_Fan_Violet_by_LoveLoki.jpg

@ Odd stuff

You can have him get a little weirded out just for kicks though you don't need to specify anything XD

Edited by Phoenix

Myeh. I avoid them on general principle. I could live with one if the girl is just awesome, but I probably don't even have to worry about that since the chances of that are slim where I come from.

@ RP

Wow XD

What is the deal with Esphyr? She really likes to pick on Lev! XD

She's a 'sane feminist' actually. Well... replace feminist with extremist and you can get her position. Basically, she's gotten a lot of **** over the years from people treating women like property and finally can lash out at one without fear of repercussion.

I know. I think the point I was trying to get across is that she sees herself as a sane feminist in this case, rebelling against an oppressive male, when she's just an extremist finally getting the chance to vent.

I think what needs to happen is Lev getting a chance to apologize to Esphyr and show he's not the ass she's looking for. Possibly by beating up one trying to do all the things she's convinced Lev is doing.

@ Snowy

I got a better idea. When Lev and Irina go to do a thing that they'll have to do once Ixion finishes doing Ixion things, Esphyr can tag along for some reason. That'll totally change her mind. I'm sure of it.

@ Kiryn

Stereotypical feminists are icky. Gender equality is one thing, and I totally agree, but verbally violent, pants suit wearing, swatch meshing, daycare relying, male hating, head cases must be shot!