Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

These systems sound hella boring and annoying to deal with. You guys should play a RP without battles in a peaceful world where everything is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

I will work right on that!

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

These systems sound hella boring and annoying to deal with. You guys should play a RP without battles in a peaceful world where everything is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

I agree with the first point!

The second, not so much, conflict is good for stories, sometimes.

Archers mounting Ballista for +3 Str and Charisma is BS.

There was a big deal made out of the thing and I wasn't expecting it to be attacked right at the beginning. At least the stats were nerfed. Originally the ballista operator had a +2 DEF as well as x2 STR. Yeah it's x2 actually not +3, which means stronger archers would have been OP, but look at it this way, once the archers are all dead, the ballista is useless.

@ Remaining enemies

The battle is automatically over once only five generics remain. Keep that in mind while you're thrashing them. If you want extra exp, you might want to go after the bosses ... if you dare.

Okay listen, when someone makes that enemy phase post, you're supposed to wait until the posted is edited before making a player phase post. That prevents conflicts ... number conflicts >_>'

By the way, Daneka just went after Viveka, and Alphonse nearly killed Helios. The Ballista is still just going after wyverns.

@ Snike

Ooooooo ... I'll factor that in and see if he survives.

Edited by Phoenix

Ugh... damn timezones... damn parental internet restrictions... damn Wii's lack of multitab...

At this rate, I'll never get anywhere even with beast stats because I can never stay around long enough for more than a couple shots...