Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Okay listen, when someone makes that enemy phase post, you're supposed to wait until the posted is edited before making a player phase post. That prevents conflicts ... number conflicts >_>'

I have an issue with that, in that I was making my post before the enemy phase was in.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Wait a sec, aren't the requirements for a double to have twice the speed? Helios has 4 speed versus Alphonse's 7, and Daneka has 7 versus Viv's 5. Is that actually a double or not?

@ Snike

That's why I'm testing out placeholders >_>

Edited by Phoenix

Missed an axe knight

------------------------

Anyways. Enemys left

Myrms x1

HP:9 Str:2 Spd:6 Skl:5 Def:1 Res:0 Evd:6

Archers x1

HP:9 Str:3 Spd:3 Skl:6 Def:2 Res:1 Evd:4

Merc x2

HP:9 Str:3 Spd:4 Skl:4 Def:2 Res:1 Evd:4

Fighter x0

HP:12 Str:5 Spd:3 Skl:2 Def:2 Res:1 Evd:3

Lance Cav x2

HP:9 Str:3 Spd:4 Skl:4 Def:4 Res:1 Evd:4

Axe Cav x1

HP:9 Str:4 Spd:4 Skl:3 Def:4 Res:1 Evd:4

-------------

Ballista Operator x0

HP:9 Str: 6 Spd: 3 Skl: 6+1 Def:2 Res: 1 Evd:4+1

Gtg

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

I attacked an Axe Knight. :mellow:

Cess one shotted it regardless of if he went first. Poor Rita can't catch a break for the kill. ;_;

And she got demon rolled on the counter. WTF? :wtf:

It hasn't happened yet due to time lag from the Enemy phase. Plus, it wasn't there when compiling the dead lists. So either way, me and Cynthia are off the hook.

I attacked an Axe Knight. :mellow:

Cess one shotted it regardless of if he went first. Poor Rita can't catch a break for the kill. ;_;

And she got demon rolled on the counter. WTF? :wtf:

Relax. At least one of your characters didn't get one-shotted by acting IC.

Edit: Phoenix, I can do Enemy phase, if you want.

Edited by Snike

That was the last enemy phase if my guess is correct.

@ Daneka's stat cap breaking

It never counted for enemies, but I'll keep that in mind for Viveka at least.

Hold on a sec. I forgot that Psych's post came after the enemy phase. I'm going to disregard the attack on Rita and route the attack to someone else.

This is why you're not supposed to post again until after the enemy phase ... there's too much retconning that has to happen.

Edited by Phoenix

Well played, good sir. I forgot that enemies don't have to abide by the rules. You win this round.

And yeah, with only 9 or so generics left, it's over right soon, I predict.

Edited by Balcerzak

That was the last enemy phase if my guess is correct.

@ Daneka's stat cap breaking

It never counted for enemies, but I'll keep that in mind for Viveka at least.

Hold on a sec. I forgot that Psych's post came after the enemy phase. I'm going to disregard the attack on Rita and route the attack to someone else.

BTW, he doubles everyone except Kelas right now.

@ Bal

I'm just glad someone remembers what the rules are so people don't get away with anything. Thanks for reminding me.

@ Doubling

Yeah Evil Dani and Alphonse are dangerous. I'll be sure not to sick them on the party like this again without a good reason.

@ Attacking Cess and Rita

I'm thinking of retconning both of those attacks and rerouting. Rita wasn't attacked during the enemy phase in the retcon. Cess was but Prayer isn't factored in yet. Please someone take a look for me.

Will Rita just attacking Alph give her 15 exp? Because if that happened, I'd be fine with it, since I'd like Rita and Pary to level from this fight, since I'm thinking this closes the chapter and I'd like it to take effect.....

@ Bal

I'm just glad someone remembers what the rules are so people don't get away with anything. Thanks for reminding me.

@ Doubling

Yeah Evil Dani and Alphonse are dangerous. I'll be sure not to sick them on the party like this again without a good reason.

@ Attacking Cess and Rita

I'm thinking of retconning both of those attacks and rerouting. Rita wasn't attacked during the enemy phase in the retcon. Cess was but Prayer isn't factored in yet. Please someone take a look for me.

@ Cess: He's dead, with 8 Hit.

Also, retreat time.

No, only 10. It should be 7 but people want him to be a boss and with his strength I'm starting to agree. 10 it is.

Still deciding whether or not to go ahead and keep the attack on Cess. Alferis is down.

@ Retreat

There's only 5 left? Alright, I'll do a run away post and then I get to start counting exp I guess ... and finally close all these tabs. I had to run an additional 7 tabs just to post and run the battle at the speed I did. That was awful.

Mental note: Get more help next time.

Edited by Phoenix

Well, another heal from Pary gives her 9/9.

He doubles her. And Miracle has already happened. Dammit. The only way for her to level is to kill a generic. >_>

Let me kill one first Phoenix!

Edited by Psych