• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No, only 10. It should be 7 but people want him to be a boss and with his strength I'm starting to agree. 10 it is.

Still deciding whether or not to go ahead and keep the attack on Cess. Alferis is down.

@ Retreat

There's only 5 left? Alright, I'll do a run away post and then I get to start counting exp I guess ... and finally close all these tabs. I had to run an additional 7 tabs just to post and run the battle at the speed I did. That was awful.

Mental note: Get more help next time.

Yeah, I can arrange something. Also, where is Viveka? I might have to write a catching post again.

@ Script

Yay

@ Psych

I like how you ask and then go ahead and do it anyway no matter what the answer may or may not be. You're such an adhering individual.

@ Snike

Viv is unconscious. I didn't post any fluff for anything in the battle so feel free to catch her. Keep in mind though that Viv almost never takes direct hits or she'd have bad scars. Sunny's the real one that's hurt. Viv likely just passed out from the force of being beaten at car wreck speed.

It only counts if Snowy and Cynthia say it does. It's out of my hands. As for being a minute behind, that just proves that you weren't even waiting for my answer. I honestly don't care, but in the future, people really should not post during enemy phases. It really fudges things up.

It only counts if Snowy and Cynthia say it does. It's out of my hands. As for being a minute behind, that just proves that you weren't even waiting for my answer. I honestly don't care, but in the future, people really should not post during enemy phases. It really fudges things up.

I think the solution to that is to make a rule announcing that all posts before the enemy phase is in should not count as canon. I also think that Psych's post was blatantly a ruse to get Rita to level.

Edit: To elaborate, User X posts Enemy phase. Any posts after that are ignored, until it is completed and Player Phase occurs. End of battle would mean any posts after it that involve stats from the enemies are not canon.

Edited by Snike

That's why it should be a peaceful world where you all just chat peacefully everyday.

Then the LoAF would be a giant tree hugging pot smoking hippie. Where's the conflict and the substance in that?

I'll give this one to Psych actually, since the counting was a little off (2 mercs, one archer,two lance cavs, one ax cav was left I think).

Settled.

I think the solution to that is to make a rule announcing that all posts before the enemy phase is in should not count as canon. I also think that Psych's post was blatantly a ruse to get Rita to level.

That was the rule actually but I was too busy to enforce it. As for the ruse ... well that's true, but I probably should have just left the attack on her and had one of the last generics launch another attack. My fault for not being a dick.

@ Non-canon once battle is over

Yeah that one should be added but ... I guess Psych wins this round.

Edited by Phoenix

How do you think I feel? Iso will promote last NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

No, that's Eric's job.

I meant last to promote among the anima mages. He didn't get here til chapter three like Arrin, but unlike Arrin, he doesn't attack or kill as frequently. Helios has a two chapter head start and attacks and kills frequently. Luckily Iso has Miracle so he can risk suicide runs whereas Helios can't.