• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Liking Lev isn't something she'll just up and admit right now ... especially not at a C.

@ Luna

Holy sh*t you actually suggested that one? Well you know I support it but ... who else does?

Edited by Phoenix

Depends how like is defined. She actually does trust Lev a fair amount and "likes" him in her way I suppose. She's not doodling his name all over her spellbook and writing little hearts around it, but...

Edited by -Cynthia-

Oh.

Being not in the monkey barrel is pretty significant for Morgan though, since she tends to regard so many people as useless. I guess it depends on if you look at supports varying from person to person (different people get more attached/express it more, or whether it's a universal "feels X" sort of thing).

@ Kiryn

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^

@ Snowy

Yeah whateva :P

@ Luna

Yeah I figured not being an "idiot" counted for something.

@ Irina

She wouldn't know what to do with a Lev if she had one right now. It's kind of like wanting a car but you're only fifteen and you've never driven before(nor gotten a license to drive).

Guys. I know I have to disappear and all due to not really technically ought to be awake at 5AM on weeknights, and I know it's probably intended for other purposes, but reading "man the healers sure aren't doing their jobs/how slow can they be?" makes me :(

Also, timeskipping out of the canyon already is like, "whoa"... I was hardly there.

Off of work now, so trying to get up to speed and figuring out what neeeds/could use attention. Posting will probably come, soonish.