Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What is this sensitivity hour? Say what you mean people. Honesty over bullsh*t sugar coating anyday of the week I say. As for the slow healers ... well we're missing one, one is always slow but at least gets the job done, and the other is looting corpses ... so yeah, it's pretty slow with the healing. Nothing surprising or major.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I'm not sure what you mean, Phoenix?

I came in and said that I felt a little miffed by something, but acknowledged it was probably just me being grumbly, and that actual intent had differed.

I probably shouldn't have even said anything, considering it was all in-character commentary, and not intended as slight after all, but I did. I don't claim to always make wise choices.

That was mostly at Kiryn. I don't think speaking your mind at any given moment counts as being a jerk(even if it is a little touchy) so I wanted to point that out. The healers just happened to be related content.

Anyway Paola is the best character in FE3. She is a goddess.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Ok there has been but I don't care enough to find an example that disproves my generic statement.

...I kind of need the "don't be a jerk" reminder sometimes, I think... and IRL I only occasionally get the needed "Kdanger, stop being a jackass." I should probably work on not needing the reminders.

We're all jerks in one way or another. Inevitable.

Edited by Sirius

I'm a jerk because I'm a little bias towards you guys.

Example: If Psych presents an idea I may shoot it down just because it's him. If Luna suggests it, even if it's totally stupid I might still consider it.

Jerk.

@ RP

I need to do an Ixion update. I just wish I could somehow convey the epicness of what he's about to do. I'm not linking the video of that powerplant scene from The Matrix just to get across that holy crap feeling(nobody watches videos posted in the threads anyway) :/

Word choice? I'm not really sure how to convey epicness well myself. Pretty sure everyone's a jerk/biased in some way or another (this includes myself).

On another note:

By enemies I meant someone purple and his or her acquaintances >.>

@ Color schemes

Here's my impression (why I feel this way will be in parenthesis)

Halton: Red (Damian)

Zaftra: Black (Ivanko's mercs and because I claimed it first)

Elyisima: Orange/Bronze (Though this may be only Conrad's battalion)

Jerdon: Blue (Eric)

Septimus: Green???

Tora: Silly rabbit, colors are for nations that can still fight :P

Voarin: Where?

I was under the impression that Halton was purple and Elyisima was green? Cynthia said TISME was associated with green as well, so I didn't want to pick a color already in use for Septimus. Also, I'm too lazy to retcon every post where Septimian soldiers wore brown.

I would have thought Septimus brown considering I named it after a Septic Tank.

What.

In other news, update the sign-up O-*is shot*

I'm a jerk because I'm a little bias towards you guys.

Example: If Psych presents an idea I may shoot it down just because it's him. If Luna suggests it, even if it's totally stupid I might still consider it.

You sir, are a very accurate example of most men today.

@ Sirius

That was just one example. The same holds true for Snike vs Kai or Bal vs Psych

@ RP

Okay Ixion has finally done it. Go freak out, Kai.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Sirius

That was just one example. The same holds true for Snike vs Kai or Anyone vs Psych

Fixed.

In other news, should we be wary of the monster?

@ Kai

What do you think Ixion took from that graveyard?

@ Script

I thought they wore green because of your avatar. Every time I imagine Luc. I keep seeing Oscar with a different hairstyle.

@ Snike

Good point.

Also

That monster is actually a pink wyvern.

Edited by Phoenix

Dood, that just killed everything. It could have been like in Supernatural when Castiel takes that dudes body and then his daughter says "Daddy" and Cas ignores the kid. Yo if you pull an Ether.......

@ Script

I thought they wore green because of your avatar. Every time I imagine Luc. I keep seeing Oscar with a different hairstyle.

I may have subconciously done that now that you mention it.

Though Luc's still never removed his helmet so trying to understand what he looks like will probably be difficult. Not that I'll help matters hee hee hee.

Dood, that just killed everything. It could have been like in Supernatural when Castiel takes that dudes body and then his daughter says "Daddy" and Cas ignores the kid. Yo if you pull an Ether.......

What? There wouldn't be any point in creating something that looked like Miranda but wasn't. That would just confuse the situation even more.

If by pull and Ether, you mean have Ixion or Iso get with Demon!Miranda ... then no. I have no intention of doing that.

@ Kiryn

I do?

Look she's not here to be shipped. She's an even more annoying version of HM in that regard.

@ Script

Krinkov is colored burgandy partly due to influence from my avatar(s)

@ Tier list

Why am I in high tier? And why is Kiryn for that matter? She hasn't shot anyone in days.

Edited by Phoenix

I personally imagine Forde with green armor, myself.

In other news, instead of writing about how Eric feels worthless, Alex post. :D

Edit: Apparently I'm the 4th least jerky person. That is stereotypical, I guess. -_-

Edited by Snike