Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Since Snowy brought it up I'll just go ahead and spoil it. Miranda is a part of Shanice. She has a human mind and therefore has free will, but she's under the LoAF's influence, which means she'll have frequent urges to do his bidding. How long she can resist depends on how close she is to whatever she's being compelled to act on.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

How about we wait until there's a reason to. Shanice is never stat'd because he never stat fights the group, and when he does his stats have to somewhat depend on the group's current strength at the time. Best to wait til a battle is imminent, you know?

Morgan tends not to react to things unless they start pestering her.

Cynthia may go into monologue mode more often in the near future due to...circumstances.

Like with a wyvern headbutting her hip?

You know you like it.

Kelas already did a "don't take candy from the stranger" bit, does that count?

I meant basically giving time for reactions and maybe one person deciding to actually say or signal the man. I guess it doesn't matter since he's right on their path and will be in speaking range in a moment.

Okay the merchant said a thing ... a long particularly generic thing, but a thing nonetheless.

Be forewarned, this merchant is not actually a snake oil salesman. He's a genuine businessman, just incredibly stupid in that he doesn't know which medicine or product works for what and doesn't bother to check.

Edited by Phoenix

I don't mind cigarettes in the rp. I just don't want to be the one to introduce them. I already hate cough syrup and look what I'm doing there. Anyone can introduce something so I suggest you handle the cigs, Kai.

I felt that way after the first FMA series and the manga. I need to watch Brotherhood but I refuse to do so on this computer due to the poor loading times and overall low quality experience.

@ RP

Slow is as slow does.

@ Nothing even remotely related to the rp

LOL I'm starting to grow a goatee :lol:

Edited by Phoenix