• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You were asking for it ... literally.

See? Kiryn's really slacking lately. Then again, you can only shoot someone some many times before giving up. I guess she quit? Or maybe she's just focusing on the rp?

And obviously Luna isn't going to do anything. She's never hurt a soul ... well, not physically. Wait she kicked you? Like with her foot or do you mean a chat booting? XD

Edited by Phoenix

From what I can gather, Rita is assuming Kelas and Iso's use of man and woman refers to generic gender roles.

AKA. Rita think they are just saying Iso is pitching, while Kelas is catching, so to speak.

You aren't in IRC, where I kick people...a lot.

Can't we use a flashy chat where it doesn't lag?

Too much of a headache to shoot things. And dizzy. Think someone severed my Crimson Frying Pan.

I lol'd instantly. Not even a nanosecond pause for effect.

EDIT:

Why are bluehaired chicks so "off" in this rp?

Also, for those that are curious, the Phoenix is packing a Crimson Desert Eagle(deagle/50 calibur pistol/people killing device/etc)

Edited by Phoenix

If you use another client it might work better for you.

The pheremones have been off from the beginning (wyvern/human widely different, they do not smell like flowers damn it), but the time thing is right.

Edited by -Cynthia-

EDIT:

Why are bluehaired chicks so "off" in this rp?

I take offense. Competent is not the same as 'off'. >____>

If you use another client it might work better for you.

Like a fire bird could figure out how to work a chat client without help ...

The pheremones have been off from the beginning (wyvern/human widely different, they do not smell like flowers damn it), but the time thing is right.

Who said they smell like flowers? That was just Irina. Everyone else can smell like any number of things. Hell, Morgan can smell like crispy creme donuts for all I care. In fact, I once dated someone who's scent nearly ... never mind >_>'

@Ether

.....>_>

That makes a good excuse.

@Phoenix

You gotta have blue hair.

But only Dani, Katie and Rita have blue hair..>_>

Daniellebeta-1Pale.png

Uh-huh, blue hair.

Just to make more of a point as to how wrong you are, Psych, go look at Eric and Alex. They both have blue hair. >__>

Edit: Because The They difference is worth it.

Edited by Snike

Who said they smell like flowers? That was just Irina. Everyone else can smell like any number of things. Hell, Morgan can smell like crispy creme donuts for all I care. In fact, I once dated someone who's scent nearly ... never mind >_>'

Irina can smell like flowers (though kind of implausible with all the traveling and armor and wyvern but w/e), her pheremones cannot. Pheremones don't actually smell like real world things.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Irina can smell like flowers (though kind of implausible with all the traveling and armor and wyvern but w/e), her pheremones cannot. Pheremones don't actually smell like real world things.

Can i quote this?

@ Kiryn

I uh ... actually do click those links you send me. I already have Pidgin. I'm just not smart enough to work it. I used up all of my birdy smarts on useless things like beating Megaman X games and making art.

@ Dani

If Dani has such a fan base, she really should be interacted with more. Yeah I'm looking at you Helios, you stupid wind mage.

@ Cynthia

I didn't say it was her pheromones that smelled like flowers. People assumed that's what I meant, and I didn't deny it because if no one else cared, why would I? Pheromones only cause reactions in other people/animals, the same as hormones do in our own bodies. I already know that, but I didn't care to get into it and instead just had wyvern detect the pheromones without actually placing a scent on them.

Example: The pink wyvern was only referred to as smelling nice. That wasn't specifically pointing to pheromones. The wyverns freaking out you can blame on the pheromones.

Edited by Phoenix