• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I'd like to point out that if I had said that (albeit with a bit more tact), I would've gotten praised again.

Also, Snowy has no problem with going to a bar for his 21st birthday, but hates cigarettes with a passion.

Also, Snowy has no problem with going to a bar for his 21st birthday, but hates cigarettes with a passion.

Snowy hates cigarettes but approves of Polygamy?

>____________>

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Dood, why the hate?

Why do you assume it's hate? Goddamn Batman owns a cave and spends a lot of time there. Do I hate the goddamn Batman? Goddamn no I don't hate him.

Note: Snowy is not on any tier near the Goddamn Batman. And yes, I went goddamn overboard with the goddamns, but I don't fucking care.

Why do you assume it's hate? Goddamn Batman owns a cave and spends a lot of time there. Do I hate the goddamn Batman? Goddamn no I don't hate him.

Note: Snowy is not on any tier near the Goddamn Batman. And yes, I went goddamn overboard with the goddamns, but I don't fucking care.

Dood..... you need to be more active in FFTF.

Note: Snowy is not on any tier near the Goddamn Batman. And yes, I went goddamn overboard with the goddamns, but I don't goddamn care.

Fixed?

Fixed?

No, I cannot be fixed, least of all by the likes of you.

And FFtF is full of random crap... No thanks. Tested the waters, I lost IQ by doing so. Though this isn't really much different in the results spectrum...

No, I cannot be fixed, least of all by the likes of you.

And FFtF is full of random crap... No thanks. Tested the waters, I lost IQ by doing so. Though this isn't really much different in the results spectrum...

Your just like Phoenix, doesnt wanna enjoy life.

But then again if Snowy goes into FFTF, he will get flamed

Oh yea did i ever mention that Phoenix had the last two topics he made in FFTF closed?

@ Pheeny: If only Nady was Russian?