• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hey Slave, remember that thing you posted in my profile?

QUICK, COMPLAIN ONLINE!

Both of you. Time outs. Go to your corners. Ten minutes.

I wouldn't call this 'complaining' as it is 'therapy' to me. But oh well. I open tomorrow. Man, work is a bitch, man... making me work for money... I'M A FUCKING AMERICAN, WHERE ARE MY RIGHTS? I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK. I'M JUST GONNA BITCH ONLINE! HEY EVERYONE...

Yeah you guys have officially made the chat topic boring. Now I don't even want to be in here right now. It's like touching something some guy with an infection just coughed on. Ick.

In all seriousness can't we just actually drop all this as in immediately change the subject and never bring this up again(tonight)?

@ Kiryn

That reminds me, I should probably amend that sometime soon. Maybe not with a wyvern logic entry but ... something.

@ Psych

Wyvern logic is a joke designed to let animals come to ridiculous and often sexually based conclusions about human interactions. It's pretty sweet once you try it out for yourself.

Also Svetlana-logic is mostly about fish. Which is also pretty awesome.

Yeah Luna helped set the sea wyvern standard there :lol:

Are you sure Psych would screw up a wyvern that bad? Yes this is coming from me of all people. I don't know, I don't want to assume he'll screw it up just because everything else went downhill. Then again, I'm feeling highly optimistic right now.

I'm just seeing a wyvern with Rita-esque logic.

Yeeeeah I'll admit that's precisely what I was thinking too. I just figured that since wyverns are already subject to dumbass logic that it wouldn't come out as bad as Rita sometimes does. A wyvern acting up is easier to justify than a hot chick with a sword(?).

Just like to chime in, no tinstigate, but to say I think that negative information put in a more positive light is nicer, but often ruins the point of theinformation. People don't change until they're forced to see what's really wrong, and diplomatic ways of saying things rarely get the point across adequately to really do anything. Sugar-coating criticisms is cowardice. Fear that people won't like you because you speak your mind. The world is full of cowards, though, so hey, when in Rome, make sure you don't hurt any of the Romans' feelings, I guess.

Just like to chime in, no tinstigate, but to say I think that negative information put in a more positive light is nicer, but often ruins the point of theinformation. People don't change until they're forced to see what's really wrong, and diplomatic ways of saying things rarely get the point across adequately to really do anything. Sugar-coating criticisms is cowardice. Fear that people won't like you because you speak your mind. The world is full of cowards, though, so hey, when in Rome, make sure you don't hurt any of the Romans' feelings, I guess.

Yes this is true, but for the most part I say things in a polite way out of old habit. The problem is people who don't have the common courtesy to do this tend to be highly annoying and come across as trolls. There's a balance in this that I'm trying to find between never sugar coating too much, and never allowing my point to not get across. I'll figure it out.

Back to wyverns!

Psych, please don't make that sea wyvern an idiot that challenges other wyverns to tail fights for no reason and has a crush on adolescents :/ (C what I did thar?)

@ Psych

That's so backwards it's not even funny. I guess I'll bother explaining that Kiev shouldn't be considered attractive to adult females yet. That would be like Morgan curshing on Arrin. Second, Krinkov is a more logical crush. Just to cement female wyvern logic, Ulfhrahn or Victor are the most likely crushes. They're the biggest, and the strongest.

Edited by Phoenix

It's not just about safety. Keep in mind, wyverns run on instinct. They don't actually understand why they want big ass strong mates, they just do and reason that it's the right thing to do based on wyvern logic(I lol'd). In the case of domesticated wyverns, she should still have a thing for bigger wyverns naturally even knowing that her offspring will all survive because she's still on programming that originates in the wild. It's based on nature and not common sense.

@ Shotaro angle

... what the hell is that?