• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Helios: Mother? Are you alright?

Heli's mum: No, dear. I'm quite upset right now. I just ... I just want to scream!

Helios: Oh! Let me help! Elwind!

*Helios blasts his own mum with Elwind*

Helios: Better?

That is correct. She was far more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

@ Morgan

She's about to blow Dick Tracy out of the water.

By the way, HM should already know that Ixion's the one doing this. She was the one that helped Isotov find the mana thread linking the two, and she did suspect it was him. A quick examination of Viveka will reveal an identical mana thread.

@ Slave

Too late for what? Did you tell her how you feel? When's the wedding one night stand?

Edited by Phoenix

Her mana vision isn't THAT good. She's only half a spirit, remember? She couldn't see the one in Tessa either.

She found the one on Isotov by closely examining him. She didn't closely examine Tessa IIRC. These's aren't magical bugs. They're mana connections designed to transfer energy, memories, and sensory information.

Oh Kanami, out of all the places you chose to come back here? Ether was just gonna start his Orgy. Oh dont tell me, you wanted to join? Le gasp.

No thanks. Ether can do whatever he wants so long as it fall within the rules of the forum. At least that's what I gather.

Oh man. Pary didn't actually try to sell the goods at the very town they came from... :facepalm:

I lol'd.