• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oh dear ... this is certainly awkward. Reminds me of the time where my friends found out I don't like chocolate and thought I was weird and creepy.

Have i ever told you about Kiryn's Chocolate Fetish craze?

Script, do you like pizza?

In other news, I'm here, for opinions upon request.

Yes I like pizza. Had some yesterday in fact, tasty. Though I use the more basic toppings, pepperoni, bacon and well, pineapple of all things. A curios thing hm?

Yes I like pizza. Had some yesterday in fact, tasty. Though I use the more basic toppings, pepperoni, bacon and well, pineapple of all things. A curios thing hm?

Congratulations, you like pie. Pizza pie.

Aside: I prefer Pepperoni, bacon, hamburger and extra cheese.

@Needs moar Dani: I don't feel like writing angst Dani.

@ Snike: Uh..... i dont know. I would have my guy try to cheer her up if he could find her but he is currently getting beat up by the HM.

@ Slave: I dont know. Do something awesome

@ Chocolate

It has a weird ass aftertaste. It starts off tasting like vanilla but then turns into something totally different and ick.

@ Pie

I don't mind pies, I'm just a carnivore and prefer chicken pot pies and the like. Maybe a cherry pie if I could stomach it but pumpkin will make me shoot myself.

@ List

Blame Psych. I told him I shouldn't decide.

Actually, Minced meat pies and Shepherd's pies make sense. Only the buffalo wings and ice creams are anachronistic.

Cakes or fruit pies would work, as would coffee and chocolate things. Baked goods really. There might be something like Italian ices though.

Where I come from, chicken pot pie is more like a chicken soup with really big noodles in it, thus not a pie at all.

@List I lol'd, and you guys have failed medieval setting so hard by this point I'm not even going to bother to correct unless people are driving cars or something. So just roll with it.

@ Chicken pot pies

???

Well where do you come from? I mean the kind I eat are full of carrots, potatoes, chicken, and some creamy stuff that I don't know what it is, but I prefer to dry out the pies a little by sticking them in the freezer just long enough for the watery parts to get soaked up by the bread. ... ... ... don't ask. The Phoenix eats chili in an even stranger way.