• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I tried to put a spin on things that I thought might be appealing to Morgan's line of thinking. :3

Okay, I'll squeeze in one last post and get out of your hair so I don't freeze up your interaction all night then.

Back.

Where's Snike? I have to bribe him into joining my mafia game. And Bal, and Cynthia...>_>

Cess does not want the armor. I sorta doubt any of the magic people want the armor. :/

Rita can just buy a dress with the diamonds. And make fancy trinkets to wear with them too.

I assume the ceremonial armor would be more flexible, yes. Or perhaps just an excuse for a man not to dance.

Not all them men at the ball will be armored you know, there are plenty of tunic/doublet/jerkin styles that should also be acceptable.

Reika can be the snitch and call the cops when sh*t hits the fan and somebody gets hurt. Of course Levski gets away even after shooting someone because he has a lot of friends, social status and other stuff and he knows the neighborhood. The cops arrest Harold by mistake and nobody. Says. A word.

Sorry that was random.

Edited by Phoenix