Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Dammit. I will pester someone for a complete set of logs for the days I'm missing.

Probably Punk3d... seems the most dedicated channel lurker aside from myself.

I do tend to lurk a lot on IRC... XD Due to switching computers yesterday though, I don't think I have logs for everything that happened yesterday or today though. :/ But usually I do leave the computer on, so I should be able to send those to you at some point.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No one wanted my soul... *looks longingly at beer* Four more days...

If it'll be your first beer, it will be disappointing. Stick to the tastier liquors my friend.

I might recommend a white russian, they're one of my personal favorites.

Rum is good too. I drink a lot of rum.

Edit: Do not take this to mean beer is bad. It can be quite good, after acquiring a taste for the drink.

Edited by Balcerzak

@ Beer

I accidentally ate some ramen noodles with beer mixed in it once. (carbonated noodles aren't that bad I guess but the buzz was totally unnecessary)

@ Alex

LOL

@ RP in general

I wonder if I should post a couple of updates on some situations.

Edited by Phoenix

There are only two types of people in this world. Those who can hold their vodka, and those that wish they could hold their vodka.

I don't know what the craze is assuming there is one. I don't drink. I just sometimes have run ins with drinks. Like when me, my pops, and my uncle went to that night club dressed in suits and I ended up drinking my pops' drink to try to loosen up and nearly punched myself for tasting such an awful drink ... twice.

Edited by Phoenix

And then Russians...>_>

I don't know what to post. ;_;

I got nothing so far on the humiliate Reika and Dani plan, and I don't know how to send the other two shopping...>_>

I kinda need a TS, or some other big scene.......blahblahblah NPC's...

I'm tired of making future plot items.

Edited by Psych

@ Psych

... lame.

Should I run the pink wyvern capture scenario now, or should we wait til we're somewhere with less collateral at stake?

@ Snowy

Communion wine? You friggin light weight. (this from the guy who got buzzed off of two sips of a cooler)

@ Crashing ball

All you need to do is bring Harold so Iso can challenge him for Katie's hand in dating and hit on all the girls. That's crashy enough methinks.

Edited by Phoenix