• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So that's why you asked how long Kiev and Krin were. You suddenly decided that Malcom's wyvern is bigger so that he'd have a chance to beat Lev. Too bad you didn't factor in a few things.

Also Kiev and Krinkov are plain dweller wyverns. Mountain wyverns are the batty looking wyverns with no forearms.

She's smaller than Krinkov. And 11, so their "ARGHBLARGHWYVERNHUMP" sense should be tingling. :hat:

NOTICE: If you attack, Rita's joining his side. And Cess is probably backing them up. Go family!

Edited by Psych

I was using Standard FE unit colors for that reference. >_>

Probably should get Dani out of her room, as well.

Sword vs Sword, Wyvern vs Wyvern, and Mage vs Shaman..>_>

Great pairings Kia. In addition, Helios has 2 magic less than Cess's resistance, Cess has Prayer, Rita has Miracle, and Malcom has some skill, probably Vantage or something.

Clarification:

Pink Wyvern was coming down from the rudoberry when she attacked the merchant. The wyverns were utterly freaking out as a result. A normal female wyvern is going to peak interest, but not override an attack command from Lev. Kiev is an adolescent and won't come to the mating conclusion that Krinkov will. Ulfhrahn is Ulfhrahn.

I'm just waiting a few minutes to make sure there's no BS called and retconning enforced before I actually go and post a response to the current ... situation.

@ Kai

Not a bad song but ... wrong thread.

@ Race with the Altion fellow

Pull a road rash move and kick him off his bike fair steed.

@ Lev vs Malcom X

Prepare to be dominated.

@ Pink Wyvern

... almost time.

Edited by Phoenix

Kicking other riders is not necessary to win...

Sure is fun though. That's where we get games like Twisted Metal and movies like Death Race. It's the final evolution of Horse racing o_O'

Meh, I'd call it more fun to just be several lengths ahead and twist around to taunt whoever's eating your dust, personally.

I liked to do that too but ... then Karma would rain justice on me and I would totally crash or the guy would remember that he's actually faster than me and just speed on by.