Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

Because it shows no malice against the person, it's just a way to abide by the rules. If I vote no lynch, I look guilty. If I randomly vote Reinfleche before someone else, for example, there's no reasoning behind it. But if I vote Bal because he's top of the list, that's just me trying to get info from a kill with a semi legit excuse. I'm not targetting him because I think he's guilty, I'm going after him because he just happens to the first casualty. It's called being unlucky.

However, I'm keeping my vote on Rein so that I don't get knocked out myself. My death isn't going to help the town. It's probably going to hurt it because it's a citizen down and the Mafia get a free day off.

Out of curiosity, why is voting for Bal because his name starts with B better than voting for Reinfleche because the post above me also voted for Reinfleche?

That said, I'm hesitant to jump on a bandwagon before someone even gets a chance to defend themselves, though in Reinfleche's case it might already be too late, or he might not be able to even put forth anything convincing enough to save himself.

I don't see what sort of a defense he could possibly mount. Day 0 means 0 evidence.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what sort of a defense he could possibly mount. Day 0 means 0 evidence.

You know, that's actually a very decent point. I suppose I just included that on general principle, but it's not particularly applicable to the current situation.

Voting Reinfleche because everyone's doing it.

Also, I wonder if Ratatosk is the godfather, and is trying to use reverse psychology on us? :huh:

This. If it was just one time, I'd chalk it up to some dry humor, but he mentioned it at least twice. My vote's for Ratatosk for now.

Also just an excuse to randomly vote, and I don't really think lynching Rein this early on zero evidence is very fair after the last few rounds. :/

There's no malice in my vote, Crunch. It's the first day, there is literally nothing to go on, and it was an essentially random vote. I'm not on some crusade to lynch you here. :)

Also, I wonder if Ratatosk is the godfather, and is trying to use reverse psychology on us? :huh:

That's EXACTLY what I'm doing here. I want you to THINK I'm not mafia, so I can kill you ALL later.

This. If it was just one time, I'd chalk it up to some dry humor, but he mentioned it at least twice. My vote's for Ratatosk for now.

Also just an excuse to randomly vote, and I don't really think lynching Rein this early on zero evidence is very fair after the last few rounds. :/

Smart man, he is.

Actually Ether, it was me who decided on your death, Rein just agreed :P.

>_>...he's still the one who swung the damn knife...ah well,let by-gones be by-gones,no reason to change my vote at the moment.

Ratatosk is confusing me. It might be dangerous to lynch him.

But yeah, guys, the random Reinfleche voting is both uncalled for and kind of suspicious

Ratatosk is confusing me. It might be dangerous to lynch him.

But yeah, guys, the random Reinfleche voting is both uncalled for and kind of suspicious

Well,by that sort of logic,any vote is suspicious.No one has anything on anyone,but we have to start somewhere.

I doubt there's anything suspicious about it, actually - why possibly risk collusion on day 0 when you can just kill someone you don't like? It's not like there was a threat to them already, with single votes randomly thrown around.

Guys, don't listen to me, I'm retarded

I just don't vote on the first day anymore because I always look suspicious for it

Let me think more

This might be unnecessary, but I'm gonna tally the current votes:

Reinfleche: 6

Admiral Lifey Crunch: 2

Balcerzak: 1

I eat tables: 1

Lord Ratatosk: 1

Core: 1

No Vote: 1

The only thing keeping me from re-considering my vote against Rein is his current inactivity. Idk how important my vote is at this point, but I'm willing to change it if he shows some activity.

EDITED for typos

Edited by cheezperson

bah looks like a landslide but I'm voting Ratotask. for reasons mentioned on the previous page. And yeah the only reason I'm voting for you is because I don't like random votes

bah looks like a landslide but I'm voting Ratotask. for reasons mentioned on the previous page. And yeah the only reason I'm voting for you is because I don't like random votes

Might as well kill me before I kill you with my awesome random townperson with no power, I mean Godfather powers :(

I'm trying to prove to the town that I'm an innocent godfather, OK?

You probably won't get far doing comments like that even if you truly are a townie.

Well, if I were the godfather, would I go out of my way to continually raise suspicion like this?

Yes, it could work for both sides... It also acts as a double edge sword

By saying you are the Godfather, you give people the doubt of whether you are bluffing or you are saying the thruth. It all depends on how guillable people are really.