Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

Yes, it could work for both sides... It also acts as a double edge sword

By saying you are the Godfather, you give people the doubt of whether you are bluffing or you are saying the thruth. It all depends on how guillable people are really.

Well, then, would you like me to PROVE I'm innocent, or would you prefer me to PROVE that I'm mafia?

Obviously, I'm not both. And the detective WILL find me innocent.

But why kill me NOW when you can kill me at any time?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratotosk seems to be pulling a huge WIFOM and it's confusing me deeply. |:

I have to go upstairs because I CAN'T TAKE THIS #$%@#(*$%@#)(*%@)($#*ING CIGARETTE SMOKEEEEEE I can already feel it affecting my voice, it's not worth it down here! Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

EDITED BEING #$(*$#ING FORUM SMILEY

Edited by Bizz

Alright, who to kill tonight?

Well, Mordecai is on to me, so better kill him tonight.

You have a very interesting way of playing the game.

Anything you say in a mafia game makes you suspicious. The most effective way to avoid suspicion is to never post anything at all, so that people forget you're even in the game.

Reading the books is arguably better than the LoTR films, but...really, there are a lot of unneccessary chapters. Still, you get Tom Bombadil, Glorfindel and the Scouring of the Shire.

Anything you say in a mafia game makes you suspicious. The most effective way to avoid suspicion is to never post anything at all, so that people forget you're even in the game.

Even then people still suspect of you... Remember last game? They were blaming inactive people.

Alright, who to kill tonight?

Well, Mordecai is on to me, so better kill him tonight.

You know i was thinking yesterday and this might get me killed. The mafia could use this to come against me and all the blame could fall on you.

Even then people still suspect of you... Remember last game? They were blaming inactive people.

Yep, but also remember, people who had even a little bit of activity were targeted before those who had 0. More importantly, how many active players died before the inactive ones finally came under suspicion?

Yep, but also remember, people who had even a little bit of activity were targeted before those who had 0. More importantly, how many active players died before the inactive ones finally came under suspicion?

Thats true.