Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did all this talk of "Mikey could be the vigi" come from? For all you know, I or Bal or Crysta or whoever could be the vigi. There is no proof of Mikey being the vigi and I only put forth my theory on who I thought got killed by who. Granted, the reverse doesn't make too much sense to me unless Ratatosk was actually scaring the Mafia with his "I'm the godfather" claims.

That being said, I'm going with CATS. We need a lynch and me voting for Mikey just ties it up and gives the mafia a free kill. Sorry man, no hard feelings.

EDIT: Unbolded from changing vote.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

Where did all this talk of "Mikey could be the vigi" come from?

That's what I'm wondering.

I'm still completely clueless, so I'll play the RNG game, and vote for....

cheezperson, I guess.

I think Mordecai got it right. What I don't get is that if he was the vig (not saying he is), why would people vote for him to be lynched?

Thats why i look at CATS and Ether with judging eyes

Thats why i look at CATS and Ether with judging eyes

It's quite possible one of them is guilty, but I highly doubt they both are. It would not be in the mafia's best interest to have two members vote for me consecutively in a relatively short period of time, especially since there weren't even any votes for anyone else yet. That would be pretty revealing, and both CATS and Ether are too smart for that, if either are involved in making mafia decisions.

More importantly, how come everyone that voted for mike seems to be catching flak for it, except Balcerzak (i.e. the guy that started it)?

That said, in the interest of self-preservation:

messy mike

I'm not suspicious of him at all, but I don't have a choice either.

Bah, I thought this over fer about fifteen minutes, but...I don't really know either of the to-be-hung that well. Something tells me to lean towards CATS being hung, but...it's probably because I'm still sore about being slaughtered in that Debate (I have like half a response still in my notes XD)

But yeah, I'm going to leave it to someone else to break the tie. I 'm voting Weapons of Mass Construction, for giving no reason for his vote. It doesn't seem suspicious, but does provoke attention.

When comparing both CATS and messy mike, I'd say that CATS would be a much better choice to hold around, mainly because he's smarter (no offense, messy mike).

Vote: messy mike

Changing my vote to no lynch on the grounds that voting for Mikey now is pointless (he's going to get lynched unless two more people other than me vote for CATS) and voting CATS or anyone else when I'm not even remotely sure of their guilt puts a target on my back.

I'd rather not have anyone gunning for me saying "You voted for him and he turned out to be a townie!" so I'd rather remain neutral without harming the actual results.

When comparing both CATS and messy mike, I'd say that CATS would be a much better choice to hold around, mainly because he's smarter (no offense, messy mike).

Vote: messy mike

None taken, it's certainly true.

I hate to do this so early in the game, because it makes me a very easy target for the Mafia, but I'm going to be lynched anyways, so I might as well pull a Bizz. I'm the doctor. I know I don't have any proof yet, but there's only one doctor so if someone else claims that it's their role, then either I'm lying, or they are. If I die tonight and am proven innocent, at least the mafia will be unable to claim my role.

Ironically enough, I protected CATS last night, thinking he would go early. I'm not sure how suspicious I am of him, but even if he's a towny, unless he's the detective, his role can't really be any more useful than mine. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if several of you would rescind your votes for me. Sorry CATS.

Well,this is an interesting position.While it is plausible that Mike is claiming a role to save his skin,he could also be the doctor in reality.

However,claiming a role this early seems rather foolhardy,since even if he isn;t lynched,he can only save himself from the Mafia once,so it is likely to be a ploy to escape lynching,making him quite suspicious.

My vote was subject to change earlier,but i think I'm gonna retain my vote for Messy Mike,sorry buddy.

As for suspicion placed on me by Mordecai for voting Mike,we didn't have anything to go on at the time,so I helped out with the pressure vote,and me,I'm just a normal townie.

Pull a Bizz?

... I've always been known to claim early I suppose ;_;

I'm just making reference to how you came out and told everyone you were the detective last round. Hopefully I can survive as long as you did this time :mellow:

Well,this is an interesting position.While it is plausible that Mike is claiming a role to save his skin,he could also be the doctor in reality.

However,claiming a role this early seems rather foolhardy,since even if he isn;t lynched,he can only save himself from the Mafia once,so it is likely to be a ploy to escape lynching,making him quite suspicious.

My vote was subject to change earlier,but i think I'm gonna retain my vote for Messy Mike,sorry buddy.

As for suspicion placed on me by Mordecai for voting Mike,we didn't have anything to go on at the time,so I helped out with the pressure vote,and me,I'm just a normal townie.

Actually, I can't protect myself at all this round, according to the PM Spoon sent me. So really I'm just hoping that if I'm not lynched, the MAfia won't see me as a threat, a la Bizz in round 3. And no hard feelings, I understand this could look like a flailing mafia move, but I guarantee no one's gonna call me out because no one else is the doctor.

Actually, I can't protect myself at all this round, according to the PM Spoon sent me. So really I'm just hoping that if I'm not lynched, the MAfia won't see me as a threat, a la Bizz in round 3. And no hard feelings, I understand this could look like a flailing mafia move, but I guarantee no one's gonna call me out because no one else is the doctor.

With the hooker being able to keep you on a leash until you can be killed at convenience,claiming Doctor just seems like a horrible move for someone who actually is a doctor.That's part of what makes you so suspicious,so your role,provided you have it,has little to no use once it is out there.

Well, in all honesty, I feel I can believe messy mike (and, by the way, I have no idea how I survived that long last round; I would have survived the whole game if the carriage driver hadn't flubbed like that) for now, but I'm also not really sure if CATS is mafia, either. x:

You guys, I feel like I'm missing something. Like, something I read before in someone's post that I'm not thinking about.

Wait, what now? Okay, I clearly need to go reread current votes, and weigh things out as far as possible role claims go. Or is there even time left? Be right back.

No, the day phase is over now. I got a tie the first time I checked the voted, but then I went and rechecked them and seemed to get something different. So then I checked them again, and got a tie once again. >_>

Edited by General Spoon