Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

I guess I should be up front and mention that I could very well be wrong on this one, and that some (not all) of my suspicions come from an act very similar to one of my own, which just turned out to have been mistaken analysis on my part and not actual malicious intent. Also, I do find myself under a bit of pressure, as it seems whenever I make a move everybody follows my lead. :sweatdrop:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players always follow who ever has more proof or has prdictions on who is guilty based on posts and such. Today it is such. I doubt they'll lynch you if Luke turns out to be townie.

You're a proven townie, Bal, so I wouldn't be concerned. You're not at risk of getting lynched in the event that you're wrong, and if you make wrong predictions the mafia are actually more likely to leave you alone, increasing your odds of survival (though decreasing the town's overall chance of winning, but still, there is an upside to it).

Hm...I don't know who to vote for. I ... yeah, I'm waiting awhile before casting my vote.

I don't think CATS or Crysta are mafia, and Bal almost certainly isn't. But who does that leave? Nobody I really can put a case against.

Anyway, it struck me that I could turn out to be the miller. Goddammit...

I've come to the conclusion that my continued existence is probably actually a detriment to the town. If I vote early enough in the day, everyone will just bandwagon behind me, and we won't gain any further information about the motives or habits of anyone else, as they're all just going to be following the "safe thing to do".

This basically means I'm limited to the role of a tie breaker (but given my time zone, I'm usually asleep at the changing of the guard), and another warm body to tide the mafia off, hopefully long enough for the cop to do some fruitful investigating.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I'm still alive, but I can't help but recognize that I can't effectively help out the town's quest for eradication anymore. Unless this is all a product of a passing pessimistic mode, but I don't think my analysis of the situation is misplaced.

You might not be good at finding the mafia, but no one is. Evidence is extremely scarce. Even if you aren't a very good analyst, it's not like anyone in here is a better one. So I, at least, wouldn't mind seeing your opinions and votes. Also, since you've pointed out the bandwagon tendency, it will easier for us to avoid that in the future, or at least take it into account.

Should cop claim and out their reports? I know we have hooker, but the watcher is still alive and if they watch cop every night, they will be able to catch an attempted hooking. Eventually, we may be able to process of elimination it down. Now may not be the best time to do this, but as we clear more and more, our chances will be that much better.

I feel that cop should claim. I mean, at worst he'll bite it the next night phase but the watcher'll see who killed him.

But then one of the mafia could also claim to be the cop/watcher? Ngfh. A hard gambit to call...

For now, I vote Pride...mostly to avoid being lynched, I confess.

Awesome, a move to avoid being potentially lynched caused the death of the hooker XD

Arright, that leaves only one more to lynch. I won't be first to vote, as that seems to work. XD

^^Yeah I have the balls to do what you won't. I'm going back on Ninji because doesn't post, so I'm assuming he is avoiding attention. Its really just a shot in the dark, but its better than a random vote. vote Ninji. I'll change my vote as I see fit, so don't hold this against me.

Edited by Core