Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Who should I protect? Is anyone in danger, or should I just pick another person at random that we would not want to lose (assuming they're innocent)? It's not like I'm going to accidentally prevent the vig from killning the mafia, since Bizz is dead =/

Oh crap we got the God Father! How awesome is that?

THIS AWESOME!

Seems that this is going along pretty well. I haven't really posted much of anything yet, have no clue who to vote for, and will probably be killed/lynched like always.

Godfather is dead now, I guess I missed all the fun. <_<

Wow, you're all welcome (for my final vote). And now Crysta's off the hook as there's no way she'd sacrifice the Godfather (vote him first).

I say we now go after the people who wanted Ninji dead, starting with WoMC.

Awesome the godfather is dead. This is a bit like last round. I've been questioning WoMC's logic, but not enough to give him a vote. I'll think it through before I vote anyone to be lynched.

lol awesome. doubly for me. >____>;

I have an idea of who to vote for next, but I'll wait until day phase.

EDIT: Actually, in case I die, I'd vote for cheez. I have no idea why you would go after another person if you wanna kill inactive people, since we can't kill two of 'em on one day phase. You need some sort of miniature bandwagon.

Edited by Crysta

EDIT: Actually, in case I die, I'd vote for cheez. I have no idea why you would go after another person if you wanna kill inactive people, since we can't kill two of 'em on one day phase. You need some sort of miniature bandwagon.

I'm not getting what you're trying to say. I voted for inactive people because I actually wanted to have a reason to vote for someone.

In any case, Admiral was talking about WoMC. If WoMC is mafia, he probably wouldn't take out Admiral, since it would make him look suspicious. If WoMC is a townie, then the mafia might want to take out Admiral so that WoMC looks suspicious.

In any case, I think WoMC is innocent, but I'll hold off voting for now.

I'm almost positive Balc is innocent. He's the only one who sent me a suggestion regarding who to protect. He recommended I guard Admiral, but I decided to protect him instead. :facepalm::facepalm: I highly doubt the mafia would tell the doc to protect the person they planned to kill. So sorry for fucking up, but at least I'm sure of Balc's innocence.

I'm not getting what you're trying to say. I voted for inactive people because I actually wanted to have a reason to vote for someone.

I picked Lux because of inactivity. I'm not sure why you'd go for someone else under the same reasoning, is my point, unless there was something more incriminating about the other inactive person. Was there anything?

Voting cheezperson.

I picked Lux because of inactivity. I'm not sure why you'd go for someone else under the same reasoning, is my point, unless there was something more incriminating about the other inactive person. Was there anything?

Voting cheezperson.

I actually saw Lux reading the topic once, and while Ninji said he did (which I don't doubt), I never saw him online. This was the same reason I voted for Luke in the vote before that. I noticed one of the mafia from the last round (Lychees, I think) was inactive, so I figured there might be a slim chance an inactive person could be mafia.

I'm pretty sure this explanation won't be enough to save my skin, but hey I tried.

I missed an entire day phase and nobody's called me inactive yet :rolleyes:pleasedontkillme

But...well, it looks like it'll be cheezperson, and I haven't got much evidence for either side to swing it.

Do I seriously count 8 votes for cheezperson? That's a majority already, no point voting for anyone else at this point.

Well,I don't know about the others,but my vote could change pretty easily.Whatcha thinking Bal?