Post an amusing quote for the person above you!

riariadne

Basically, just post a quote and where it's from that you think the person above you would find funny.

I'll go first (even though there's nobody above me >_<): "When in a tough situation, weak people sometimes do OK at fighting back." (Silver in Pokemon HG/SS during 3rd battle)

"SEX MAKES BABIES" - Alice Margatroid

"There are many Pokemon to choose from, but nothing beats the cuteness of Slowpoke. People often say I look like one!" - Slowpoke Lady in the Safari Zone Gate in HGSS

Bruce: Sergei. I think you’re in need of some serious help.

Sergei: I do NOT need help to get a Raky girl into my room. I just need to find her.

Bruce: No, no. I mean, you’re an idiot.

Quote from Fire Emblem the Six Seals

"There's a lot of shit to deal with when you're driving! Like...the other cars!"

-George Carlin . I think it's from 'You are All Diseased'?

Get out of my head, freaken Austrians! No Austrians are allowed in there! Did you NOT READ the memo I have SENT to the universe at large 33 years ago while I was under the guise of a BISON before I rematerialized as a human, years later after I was trampled by a freaken steamroller, WHAT ARE YOU!? And WHERE are you... and how, and whence, and WHOM! And so forth.

raocow from Youtube while he was playing a Super Mario World ROM hack.

Edited by Platinum King Jewel

"And so now he uses a Mega... Quake? What the fuck? I am totally dumbfounded. What's a Mega Qua --OH MY GOD LOOK AT JENNY'S HEALTH"

(it went something like that) Seph1212 on his FE2 LP

Vegetables are like bombs packed with all sorts of nutrients. Kids gotta eat 'em to grow up right. And the entire body's practically made of vegetables!
Edited by Terrence Sweetwater

"I got Oedipus off the incest charge--technicality, of course--he didn't know it was his mother at the time."

— Jasper Fforde (The Well of Lost Plots)

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet

raocow while playing cat planet.