So long, Smash Fanatic

riariadne

you actually diddled yourself to catsxsmash?

I started watching a black comedy about a closet lesbian and a sadistic cross-dressing male at an all-girls school. I've been having a lot of weird thoughts lately.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked his "IIT: I rate..." & "****** is ridiculous" topics, they were pretty entertaining.

Oh heck, I didn't even know "Andrew W.K" or "8==========D" was him all this time. :(

Interestingly, Jyo is literally the only member of the mod team that did not give input on any of the discussions involving Andrew W.K. I doubt he'd appreciate your post.

Let me explain how my relationship with Jyo works:

Step 1) Either a)Jyo warns me for something silly or something like that, or b)something is going down

Step 2) I try to contact Jyo

Step 3) He ignores everything I say

Step 4) Ever

Step 5) I mean, I tested it once in a topic and basically said exactly what got another guy warned repeatedly and nothing happened

Step 6) ???

Step 7) Profit

They remove themselves. It isn't difficult to avoid warns.

I find this particular ban amusing because of how his alt account backfired. Made so he can troll the RD boards and evade warns on his main account and yet it's the one thing that hurt him most.

Edited by Speedwagon

Didn't know him much but I WILL miss those "____ is ridiculous" topics. Not only were they entertaining, but they were one of the first threads I read when I first came here as a lurker.

They remove themselves. It isn't difficult to avoid warns.

I find this particular ban amusing because of how his alt account backfired. Made so he can troll the RD boards and evade warns on his main account and yet it's the one thing that hurt him most.

It's more of the fact he had an alt together.

Although perhaps he has an annoying brother or sister who doesn't like him...