• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't difficult to avoid warns.

LOL

nice joke :lol:

smash_fanatic was one of the best members here and is one of the best debaters. It's a shame he's gone.

LOL

nice joke :lol:

smash_fanatic was one of the best members here and is one of the best debaters. It's a shame he's gone.

Oh, Inui, it really ISN'T difficult to avoid warns here.

This is, by a significant and big amount, the strictest board I've ever been on. I actually find the strictness to be suffocating which is why I barely post now. Even AiB and Smashboards, which is full of small children and has laws to follow because they are public businesses, feel much less strict than this place. >_>;

I've been warned twice in four years at FEFF and I post the same as I do here except ten times more. I have like 7 warns here already.

My example > your example.

Edited by Inui

Okay, I've been warned about four times in four years at FEP and have like the third highest post count there and post the same way and I have like seven warns here in three months.

lol, I could go on forever with every single board I go to if you need me to

I've been warned twice in four years at FEFF and I post the same as I do here except ten times more. I have like 7 warns here already.

My example > your example.

But I have no idea how FEFF is.

So your comparison is like, unneeded.

Okay, I've been warned about four times in four years at FEP and have like the third highest post count there and post the same way and I have like seven warns here in three months.

lol, I could go on forever with every single board I go to if you need me to

Maybe that means FEP is lax rather than SF is strict.

smash was a good guy to hang around with and talk FE to. His debate posts often did have very good points in them and you could never accuse him of not being thorough. But sometimes he just seems to go in RAGE MODE and do all the things people call him an idiot for and he says stupid stuff. And sometimes he does stupid stuff like making an alt.

This is, by a significant and big amount, the strictest board I've ever been on. I actually find the strictness to be suffocating which is why I barely post now. Even AiB and Smashboards, which is full of small children and has laws to follow because they are public businesses, feel much less strict than this place. >_>;

The irony of the Serenes Forest forums is that the same set of rules that prevent me from referring to you as anything other than the hilarious misnomer "Inui", also largely prevent you from mentally assaulting the community with image-posts and vapid one-liners. It's as if the rules here were tailored specifically to curb your personality.

On balance? A good trade.

smash was a good guy to hang around with and talk FE to. His debate posts often did have very good points in them and you could never accuse him of not being thorough. But sometimes he just seems to go in RAGE MODE and do all the things people call him an idiot for and he says stupid stuff. And sometimes he does stupid stuff like making an alt.

I miss having smash around, I don't have an arch-rival anymore.

It's as if the rules here were tailored specifically to curb your personality.

As soon as I read the word "curb" I thought of "curb your dog" (as a result of your avvy) and I immediately started missing my dog :(

Overall, I miss smash's ridiculous posts. Ah well.

This is, by a significant and big amount, the strictest board I've ever been on.

I found this the most lax board I've ever been on until I saw Shuuda kick the shit out of OliverXRenning.

I'LL TAKE THE CASE!

...I take that back, I'd be a god-awful rival.

Read mah sig, and you, sir, can be a master like him.

Edited by Colonel M

Read mah sig, and you, sir, can be a master like him.

Jackal would need some serious promo gains to even be considered for qualification as Interceptor's arch-rival. +15 RAGE MODE, +8 Trolling, +5 Debating skillz and -5 Coping with defeat. That's more outrageous than FE5's Sage promo gains. You might have to reclass him to Berserker for 15 levels.

Edited by Speedwagon

I actually like it to be this way, in fact, many have said the oppisite...you can't go around posting random images outside FftF you know.

Jackal would need some serious promo gains to even be considered for qualification as Interceptor's arch-rival. +15 RAGE MODE, +8 Trolling, +5 Debating skillz and -5 Coping with defeat. That's more outrageous than FE5's Sage promo gains. You might have to reclass him to Berserker for 15 levels.

Shiit I can't deal with 15 Levels of Berserker. I can't even get him to Level 12!

I'm actually scared if that's in fact the truth. As it stands, I actually think this place is too lenient, if anything.

It's because you only have two yearsmonths of tennisForest experience. I've been here for over two years and only gotten warned twice, once on purpose. If the other responses you've gotten so far haven't been enough, of course. Interceptor's was pretty good.

Oh, and if you want a strict forum, I can damn well show you a strict forum.

Man, in two years I've gotten like 300% warn total

At this rate you're gonna have 300% in one year Inui

If you aren't banned first~