FE4 Noob

Life

I would tell you something about that chapter if you dont mind spoilers

Yeah i dont know how to do the spoiler thing

What, have Dew stand beside the Blaggi Tower for the Wind Sword?

And by the way, it's

followed by [./Spoiler]. Just get rid of the period.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pawn all of Deirdre's stuff before you take the first castle.

Edit - And by far the best time to train Dew is giving him the pursuit and elite rings in Chapter 3. There will be a moving boss after you seize the second castle that has a squad with bunch of level 12 and 14 axe units that magic sword Dew can 2RKO, and if you kill most of the squad the boss turns back to the last castle and he'll bring out yet another big squad of level 12 and 14 axe units. And every single one is carrying 5000 gold.

Edited by chrysalid

No

Eltoshan appears after you kill the forrest. Talk to him with Lachesis to have him leave

EDIT: Didnt work oh well now you know

Promote Lachesis by this chapter so she has more move

Edited by Kai

[Spolier] Eltoshan appears after you kill the forrest. Talk to him with Lachesis to have him leave

Nice spelling.

EDIT: I'm not liking this Gold limit of 50k per person. Lex doesn't have enough gold to refresh his Hero Axe and buy the Pursuit Ring (I'm a sucker for 4 attacks in one sitting). He probably doesn't need it but I'd prefer if I could use his Silver Axe instead a lot more. Besides, that Ring cost 40k so I'm slightly pissed.

PS: How's Sigurd going to buy all of rings and shit? Last time I checked, Dew's the one with Bargain.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

Lachesis is sitting at level 16.00, thanks to the Elite Ring. Which I now want to move onto Dew (to get him some levels) so I have to scape up 20k.

Fuck, everything's so expensive in this game.

Nice spelling.

EDIT: I'm not liking this Gold limit of 50k per person. Lex doesn't have enough gold to refresh his Hero Axe and buy the Pursuit Ring (I'm a sucker for 4 attacks in one sitting). He probably doesn't need it but I'd prefer if I could use his Silver Axe instead a lot more. Besides, that Ring cost 40k so I'm slightly pissed.

PS: How's Sigurd going to buy all of rings and shit? Last time I checked, Dew's the one with Bargain.

He should have 50kish at the start of chapter 5. If he buys the elite ring before he runs the arena he'll have about 27k when he clears it, which is enough to buy the leg ring (if he doesn't kill the boss that drops it in 3). Liquid cash doesn't pass down very well so it doesn't matter that he only has 7k left afterwards.

They double everything in the pawn

Get a couple more levels for Lachesis

It is essential for Levin to get to lv 20 by this chapter

The cavilers are enough exp so remember to do so

But he said....

Nevermind how far are you up to in the chapter?

About to start it now, actually.

Oh and Sigurd refuses to run the Arena while Jamka/Ayra/Levin do it easily. Still trying to figure out why.

Have Ayra guard the castle that the forrest is protecting

Sigurd starts to fail after a while

Or maybe its just me

Why Ayra? And you don't have to spoiler it.

Who would be...?

If I remember correctly, you need Fin alive at the beginning of chapter 9 in order to recruit Altenna. Because

Leaf doesn't know Altenna is his sister until Fin tells him.

What.

Any sword user works, acutally. Also Cuan gets a ridiculous upgrade after you conquer Silvail, make sure to talk to him with Ethlin.

Meh so she can get the exp

If your pairing her with Lex or Holyn have them talk to her so she can get a hero sword

Remember only one of them can talk to her

You're kidding...

Nope, fixed weapon levels is one pain in the arse this game has.

What's the best way to train Dew prior to the Elite Ring? His best sword is a Slim, he does like no damage and he can't double. How the hell do I train him to promotion (would love to steal shit and kill at the same time).

Have him save a ton of villages, give him the Pursuit Ring and other Rings. RNG abuse as much as possible in the arena Feed him a ton of kills in Ch.4. He may promote by Ch.5. Patty will be even more of a chore because she has much poorer bases. :)

Nice spelling.

Siggy dominates the Arena. Deirdre also should give him money after selling Aura and Silence. I normally send him to kill Clement, who has the Sleep Staff.

Lex should be near promotion after Ch.2. He too can dominate the arena after it.

Have Ayra guard the castle that the forrest is protecting

Or maybe its just me

Any Sword user can guard the castle just fine.

Forgot to mention. Lex is promoted right now and he also ran the arena (too easy).

Lex and Aira are lovers but he's not giving her the Hero Sword. Am I missing something?

EDIT: They were lovers before I started this chapter. Is that bad?

They have to talk before they are lovers.

Regarding the Silver Sword, weapons don't disappear from the Shop until bought or the next Generation starts, so you can just save that Silver Sword for when Beo promotes.

They have to talk before they are lovers.

Fuck. Was afraid of that. Oh well, right?