Fayt Zelpher is redoing his Mafia signups.

Fayt Zelpher

How about ToS theme?

I've only played ToS1 one time, so I'd really only be comfortable with ToS2.

You could make it a specific FE game, like we could have The Black Fang as the Mafia and Brenden Reed as the Godfather or something.

Problem: I've only played FE9 10, and 11. Bizz has expressed interest in doing FE9 already, FE10 would be too difficult and convoluted, and 11 doesn't really have a story...

I've only played ToS1 one time, so I'd really only be comfortable with ToS2.

Problem: I've only played FE9 10, and 11. Bizz has expressed interest in doing FE9 already, FE10 would be too difficult and convoluted, and 11 doesn't really have a story...

Gimme a bit. I think we made backstories for the FE11 cast a while ago.

I remember that. It was awesome.

FE10 wouldn't be too hard though. We could have the Senate as the Mafia, Chancellor as the Godfather (pretty much nobody in the games suspected Sephiran at all, so that would work), 3-13 Archer as the 3-13 Archer (... duh), The Merchant group as the Carriage Driver, Bastian as the detective, Hetzel as the Miller (he had some good intentions), Fireman as the watcher (Bastian would've hired him or something), and the rest wouldn't be too difficult to come up with.

Done.

Judging by the progress made in Bizz's game, I will start this game on either Friday or Saturday. Meaning that anyone who wants to play still has plenty of time to sign up.

Note that I'd REALLY like to get a few more people so I have 20 (or more) playing.

This is still not a bump.

Hey RP, we have a "Doorways week" at school where it's a week long away from home field trip the week after next, just a heads up.

I'll keep that in mind. Since I don't want to wait that long, I'll try to get as much in this week as possible. So you can go ahead and cast your votes and do any night actions you have in advance if you're still alive at that point.