Fayt Zelpher is redoing his Mafia signups.

Fayt Zelpher

People currently signed up to play. (If you're on this list, you signed up in my other signup sheet. I will assume you are still playing unless you tell me otherwise, but confirmation is still appreciated.

People currently signed up:

Dracohon

Furetchen

I Eat Tables

Lux Aeterna

Mordecai

Ninji

cheezperson

Ether

Isaac55

Reinfleche

BK-201

General Spoon

Bizz

King Russell

Crysta

Core

Hikarusa

WoMC

If your name is not on here, or it is on here in error, please do let me know.

Also, do people want to do a regular game or a themed game? If people express interest in a themed game, I'll tell you my ideas.

EDIT: Bolded names indicate confirmation.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I'm cool with either themed or no theme, whatever you want to do.

Vaguely on topic, but I believe Bizz is planning on running another game with an FE9 theme, after Spoon's game. If she decides not to, though, then I'll do that instead, since I have a few interesting ideas for it ;). So anyone wanting to run a mafia game asides from those, I'd suggest you look at starting a parallel game rather than a new game, or you could be waiting a month before starting.

I may be interested, if it's a themed game and I have time. As my schedule is getting busier and busier, I really shouldn't enter if I'm not sure I can fully contribute, so I need to wait a while and see.

Okay, so I've got 15 people signed up at the moment. I'd really like to get to 20 if at all possible.

Also, I don't know what people will think of the idea, but I really wanted to do a Legaia themed Mafia game. Of course, since I'm the only person here really familiar with the game, I don't know how well it will turn out.

Otherwise, I could possibly try Wild Arms 3. But those are probably the only two games besides SO that I really know well enough to base the theme off. I guess I know FFX fairly well too... See, I kind of want it to be a video game theme...

I really don't want to do FE theme though since Spoon and others have already expressed interest in the idea. Anyone here got any suggestions or things they want to add?

(And if you're not playing or considering playing, do be aware that your ideas won't be weighted as much as the participants' ideas and opinions.)