Does anyone play FETO?

Reikken

Anyone play/played FETO? Just thought I'd ask, since I do, and I think it's pretty cool, and having more people to play against would also be cool.

(edit: It's "FEPlanet's online player vs. player Fire Emblem game!" Like FE, but balanced to work for PvP)

ALSO WHERE DOES THIS TOPIC GO? IT'S FIRE EMBLEM BUT IT'S NOT.

Edited by Reikken

I wanted to check it out, actually, but whenever I tried to register there, my e-mail adress was rejected, meaning that I can't register. I never understood what's wrong with having a German e-mail adress, but hey.

I did for a while... didn't get very far with it. Might try it again if I ever have time.

Haha, good times. I remember we played it way back when I was new here. Was that your first time?

Yeah, I played it around two years ago with some people on here (Knife, Kiryn, Raven, Hikarusa and Zephrion, maybe forgetting some). Got bored pretty quick because the other guys played in my absence and got uber characters so I couldn't win any battles.

I used to play it and got lots of others into it. Then we all stopped caring, and now we just use the IRC channel we used for it to hang out and talk behind people's back.

Yeah, we should set something up.

Just made a team, probly gonna get smashed a bunch of times before I give up XD

I made a team too, it's a nice game.

(won 3 out of 5 battles B) )

I think I saw you.

Hmm, I'd probably try this game out if we had a little FETO group we could organize.

Yeah, we should set something up.

GOOD IDEA

I'd be glad to help

I used to. All it is is a turn-by-turn defense-oriented game. I usually lose because I open up my defenses on purpose because the game will drag on for fucking ever. When I first started, it was fun, but after the new mechanics were added, it became really boring.

I used to play it and got lots of others into it. Then we all stopped caring, and now we just use the IRC channel we used for it to hang out and talk behind people's back.

Ah, so that's why the IRC channel is named #feto.

My team is so awesome, Paul Merton only made it to my reserves

But yeah, played nine games so far. Mostly got my arse handed to me, but it's been fun.