Generation 5 Wishlist in Evolutions

Phoenix Wright

Indeed.

Also what I was saying was that catching them all is now a near impossible task to do in a reasonable timeframe, unless, to put it bluntly, you have no friends/life etc.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, why are you people thinking so deeply about a slogan? The games never put a gun to your head and say "You WILL get all the pokemon". Hell, your reward for doing so is a fucking diploma.

The games didn't, but the merchandise and advertising back then certainly did.

Although from what I recall last time we had a discussion, I just find what is fun to be radically different than you do, so perhaps it would be difficult to reconcile our views on the matter.

Pretty much.

I see 'content' in a "Why should I play this game?" rather than "How much stuff did they manage to put in this time?" kind of way and "Because you can do the same as before, but in larger quantities." certainly isn't a good answer for me. Moreover too large quantities make me feel like the devs put in the stuff just to pad things out.

Pretty much.

I see 'content' in a "Why should I play this game?" rather than "How much stuff did they manage to put in this time?" kind of way and "Because you can do the same as before, but in larger quantities." certainly isn't a good answer for me. Moreover too large quantities make me feel like the devs put in the stuff just to pad things out.

Indeed then.

I tend to see content as a "Why should I play this game?" thing too, but I find "being able to do the same as before but in larger qualities" decent, and one of my favorite parts about games is sitting there and going "I could never get through all the options this game has given me, huzzah!" Whereas, as far as I can tell, you would like them to keep it simple, albeit it interesting and probably innovative? I dunno?

Of course, I also enjoy many games that are more simple. <3 World of Goo.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to get Dragonair a new evolution choice where it keeps it's long and slender form.

And Luvdisk becomening something ownage at like level 55 (in a certain route?) or something would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Parasect

Farfetch'd

Delibird

Qwilfish

Seaking

Dunsparce

Ledian

Furret

Jynx

Tauros

Mr. Mime

Electrode

Dewgong

Cloyster

Persian

Girafarig

Hitmonlee/chan/top

Venomoth

Arcanine

Ninetales

Rapidash

Sudowoodo

Octillery

Corsola

Sunflora

Fearow

Dodrio

Arbok

Sandslash

Dugtrio

most pokemon who don't have a 3rd stage I'd like to see get another evolution, only if they really need it though.

Edited by Killer Poleax

Seriously pincer has been waiting 8+ years game freak with everynew gen he gets excited because his good buddy scyther got one 8+ years ago and he is sad

also I'd like to see a stat boost for everything gen 1-2 because back then gf could have never imagined battling this day and thought charizard would always be a king now butchered by stealth rock