Ether's mafia game.

Ether

I'd try it, but not yours and mine at the same time. That'd be hellish.

Also, mine is also FE10 theme. Plz join, cuz if you like this you'll like mine. (Seriously I have 5 people and I'm on the 2nd page of signups, wtf)

It was meant as a joke because rienfleche but then it was like "oh man sex toy mafia i have the best ideas when i'm trying to be dumb"

Hika's seems sort of like a joke in the first place...

I know it is. But its still pretty cool idea, cool people joined that would make mafia very interesting. That alone makes it the best.

It would help if cool people joined mine

WHY BIANCHI, DO YOU NOT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING?

i've already joined two, and it was completely at random

it was like, oh hika, then oh ether

These Mafia games look interesting, but I've never played them before. Could someone point me to the rules / explanation of how it's played, please?

Might join btw.

Edited by Raymond

The very short answer is there's a group of mafia who know each other, and everyone else is a citizen who doesn't know who the mafia are. The game is split into a day phase, where people choose to kill someone and a night phase, where the mafia secretly choose someone to kill. Some citizens also have special powers they can activate at night, such as investigating someone to find out if they're innocent or guilty (detective), or protecting someone from being killed (doctor/bodyguard).

If you want more detail, look here

Spoon's game will start soon and then mine, you can sign up for those if you want a go (search the forum games for them)

Rhythm has just signed up. This'll be my first mafia game when it starts. Hopefully I won't screw it up too badly.