Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

Night has descended on our unsuspecting village, and a band of young ne'er-do-wells from the town has been seen congregating just outside the village. They call themselves the MAFIA, and they have but one demand - surrender 50,000,000,000 gold to them, or they will kill one person each night until no town remains!!

Naturally, the town refused this demand, and has been taking up arms to either capture or kill this band of rogue villagers.

Who will be victorious? Will the Mafia kill off the town and make off with the loot, or will the town bring these young hooligans to justice or death? Only time will tell.

BEGIN: NIGHT PHASE 0. At this time, all people who have night phase actions should begin sending me PM's of what they want to do.

List of villagers:

Dracohon

Furetchen - DEAD, Night 1. Throat slit by serial killer. TOWN

I Eat Tables

Lux Aeterna - DEAD, Night 3. Impaled by a sword.

Mordecai

Ninji - DEAD, Night 2. TOWN

cheezperson

Ether

Isaac55 - DEAD, Night 2 TOWN

Reinfleche - DEAD, Day 2. Lynched. TOWN SEER

BK-201 - DEAD, Night 0. Stabbed in the chest. TOWN

General Spoon - DEAD, Night 0. Shot 4 times. REVIVED, night 1.

Bizz

King Russell - DEAD, Night 2. TOWN

Crysta - DEAD, night 1. Decapitated. TOWN

Core - DEAD - Night 2 TOWN

Hikarusa - DEAD, Day 1. Lynched. TOWN MAYOR

WoMC

Rules: DO NOT send PM's to other members unless you have received a notice from ME stating that it is acceptable to do so. I will open channels of communication if they are so desired (and approved) and reserve the right to modkill anyone breaking the rules either in public or through PM's. If you have any questions, PM me or post on this thread.

If you are dead, DO NOT reveal your alignment or role to ANY person playing in this game (that SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES dead players). Due to the unique nature of this game, revealing your role to ANY PERSON is analogous to CHEATING, and will NOT be tolerated. Your team will be punished accordingly depending on the nature and severity of the offense. Saying that 'I'm innocent' is expected and allowed. Saying stuff like 'I'm the detective' (a role claim) is NOT allowed. You may say stuff like 'I believe that 'insert name here' may be the 'insert role here' because of 'insert reason here'.' At no time may you reveal your own identity through PM or other means.

ROLES will NOT be revealed upon death. I will not explain WHY this is the case, however, suffice it to say that I DO have good reasons for doing so.

EDIT: I will reveal roles of character 2 day phases after they die.

Future rules and clarifications will be posted here as they become relevant.

Good luck all, and BEGIN!!

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, freaking strict rules. I mean myself, I personally won't allow it if people actually send other people their role PMs (You can claim detective in PM but you can't copy and send the PM that the mod gives you saying that you're the detective) but that's it.

No roleclaiming? At all? Now I can't get the mafia to screw themselves!

Wow, freaking strict rules. I mean myself, I personally won't allow it if people actually send other people their role PMs (You can claim detective in PM but you can't copy and send the PM that the mod gives you saying that you're the detective) but that's it.

No roleclaiming? At all? Now I can't get the mafia to screw themselves!

Yeah, you did a good job last time you tried that!

(And by that I mean you incriminated yourself in attempt to prove someone there was no reason to think was mafia as mafia, but oh wait that was just you being dumb and you were actually town! and the mafia was killed by Texas!)

uhh yeah if anything all this can do is make it so that you aren't just a sacrifice to the mafia

Yeah, you did a good job last time you tried that!

(And by that I mean you incriminated yourself in attempt to prove someone there was no reason to think was mafia as mafia, but oh wait that was just you being dumb and you were actually town! and the mafia was killed by Texas!)

uhh yeah if anything all this can do is make it so that you aren't just a sacrifice to the mafia

*sigh*

I've already explained what I was trying to get to and how it would have worked had Bizz not jumped in publically. Had she not said anything in public, you'd have been lynched and I'd be a hero.

I recall you saying that you expected what Bizz did to happen.

Additionally, I pretty much doubt I would've been lynched in your stead either way

But the point is that if RP changed the rules you would get yourself lynched, and since you were mafia last game I highly doubt you're mafia. It's better not to complain about things that stop you from making everyone else kill you

I recall you saying that you expected what Bizz did to happen.

Additionally, I pretty much doubt I would've been lynched in your stead either way

Wrong on both accounts. I was sure that the detective was either dead or wouldn't come out in public this early in the game. And I would have had you lynched.

Oh well. When's night phase over?

Wrong on both accounts. I was sure that the detective was either dead or wouldn't come out in public this early in the game. And I would have had you lynched.

Oh well. When's night phase over?

ok so

1. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19322&view=findpost&p=896593

2. How could Bizz saying that have changed the outcome? You were just saying that the detective was dead and that he had told you I was guilty, and the only conceivable evidence I was mafia was that Lux (apparently accidentally) made up evidence in order to get Freohr Datia and I pushed this fact into the ground to get her lynched

but yeah you should take a moment to stop and think for a yoctosecond once in a while

but yeah you should take a moment to stop and think for a yoctosecond once in a while

Wow. There's a unit of time I've not heard in a good while...

Although I can't remember if Yocto- is 10^-24 or 10^-21...

Stuff...

*sigh*

Honestly, why are you trying to argue this shit again? I had a hunch that you were Mafia and I concocted a plan previous to the game starting to get the mafia to admit to me that they were mafia but never got the chance to use it. So when I adapted it for in game public use, I got the result that I wanted (a certain vigourous defense, not just any defense) AND I was right. Unfortunately, I also got foiled by Bizz which saved your life until the modkill.

Had Bizz not said anything (and she agrees with me on this) in public, you'd have been lynched and I would be a hero because it would be impossible for me to be the detective (you looked innocent, remember). But let's stop bringing up the past, shall we? I'm 3/4 in Mafia games (would have been 4/4 had the mafia killed Spoon on the first night if we knew what kind of trouble he'd kick up) for a reason. Gonna make it 4/5 now. Why? 'Cause I'm the best ever.

You're really dumb and conceited you know that?

First of all, nothing you have said could lead anyone to believe Bizz saying she was detective changed the outcome. You were being dumb period from anyone worth a damn's point of view.

Additionally, your record is 2/4 and my record is 0/3. If your record is really 3/4 my record is 1/3.

In addition to this, in the mafia game where you were town that the town won, you were worthless. And if town did win the other game where you were town, then you were still worthless there.

The only thing you could ever hope to be good for is being a convenient sacrifice for the town so someone else who's worth something isn't killed in your stead.

And I'm arguing this because I'm bored, reasons are for dumb faggots

Will day phase start soon.

It completely depends on when I get all my actions. Since this is the first night phase, I want to make sure that it's long enough for everyone to know that the game has started and see the rules and everything.