Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now very suspicious of WoMC, why would the Mafia force a tie rather than let a free kill happen? Must mean that WoMC is important to them.

Edited by Core

Day 1 Result:

An unease fell over our town, shocked at the Mafia's killing of a brave war hero. Although there were several factions that day, by mid-afternoon, two distinct groups emerged - one sought to bring the mysterious Weapons of Mass Construction to the gallows that night, while the other group decided to lynch the flamboyant and self-proclaimed King Russell. As dusk approached, it seemed as though WoMC was going to be hung...

...When the MAYOR, having gone into hiding, decided that King Russell was the guilty party and should be brought to justice. However, several police officers sided with the WoMC party, and as a result, no consensus could be reached. The villagers let both people go that night, but went to bed uneasy, knowing that the Mafia was still very much alive and well.

New roles have been revealed:

Mayor - The mayor may elect to have his or her vote count twice. In addition, he or she may elect to cast his/her vote in PM rather than in the thread. The MAYOR is a TOWN role.

BEGIN Night 1...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Lol guys

Anyway, next day phase, let's try to be a little reasonable and not vote someone who just happens to speak out more than the rest of the town. I don't know, it just uneases me slightly when good players are killed first x:

Well, I got unlucky there, not going to lie. Or WoMC got lucky.

Dear Mr. Mayor, please don't screw the town again like that. Why force a tie like that? Just let WoMC get lynched next time.

Either way, I'm pretty sure that I'm dead tonight. Either via Vigi or Mafia. And I'd prefer to live.

Wait a minute, did the mayor do that on purpose?

Considering the fact that most of the WoMC votes were late day phase, it's easy to assume the mayor's vote (or votes) took place early game imo

Time for an analysis!

An unease fell over our town, shocked at the Mafia's killing of a brave war hero. Although there were several factions that day, by mid-afternoon, two distinct groups emerged - one sought to bring the mysterious Weapons of Mass Construction to the gallows that night, while the other group decided to lynch the flamboyant and self-proclaimed King Russell. As dusk approached, it seemed as though WoMC was going to be hung...

WoMC had 5 votes while I had 4. I got 3 early votes but then WoMC started accruing votes.

...When the MAYOR, having gone into hiding, decided that King Russell was the guilty party and should be brought to justice. However, several police officers sided with the WoMC party, and as a result, no consensus could be reached. The villagers let both people go that night, but went to bed uneasy, knowing that the Mafia was still very much alive and well.[

New roles have been revealed:

Mayor - The mayor may elect to have his or her vote count twice. In addition, he or she may elect to cast his/her vote in PM rather than in the thread. The MAYOR is a TOWN role.

BEGIN Night 1...

Well, I know who I'm going to be watching carefully for whatever reasons. And we shouldn't assume that the Mayor is in hiding. Sometimes, the best way to hide is right out in plain sight.

Core. You said something funny just now.

Guys, I would guess that the serial killer must be hit twice before they are killed.

Remember this? ok, your excuse was this thread. This is an acceptable excuse. But do you know what it isn't an acceptable excuse for?

:facepalm: So there are several people with secret votes. I would assume one of them is Ninji, Dracohon, or Isaac. None of them voted.

Nowhere in the thread did spoon consider adding a secret mafia voter, and nowhere has RP said anything to imply he was gonna add a role like that. Additionally, this one you stated as if it were fact, as opposed to you just guessing like the last one.

Explain. And don't just say "oh whoops I'm stupid".

Remember this? ok, your excuse was this thread. This is an acceptable excuse. But do you know what it isn't an acceptable excuse for?

The serial killer has to be hit twice with night phase kills to die. However, he/she can be lynched on the first shot.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

My post was about him saying that there was a 100% chance for multiple secret voters

Once I reread the post, I deleted that part of my reply. There may or may not be multiple secret voters; all that has been revealed so far is that there is at least one (the Mayor).

However, what he said about the serial killer being immune to the first night phase kill is correct.

Nowhere in the thread did spoon consider adding a secret mafia voter, and nowhere has RP said anything to imply he was gonna add a role like that. Additionally, this one you stated as if it were fact, as opposed to you just guessing like the last one.

Oops, look at the pot calling the kettle black! But if you claim that voting in PM doesn't constitute that person as a "secret voter", you must obviously be right because you know everything. /sarcasm

Oops, look at the pot calling the kettle black! But if you claim that voting in PM doesn't constitute that person as a "secret voter", you must obviously be right because you know everything. /sarcasm

Hika was referring to a secret MAFIA voter. The mayor is a secret TOWN voter.

Note, I said /secret mafia voter/

Not only is Mayor town, Core specified there being multiple secret voters and he stated it in a way that implied he was certain of it

Core. You said something funny just now.

Explain. And don't just say "oh whoops I'm stupid".

I immediately thought "Secret Voter!" Because that was my role last game. I didn't mean for my second assumption that there were more than 1 secret voting roles to sound so confident, I merely concluded that from the text.

...When the MAYOR, having gone into hiding, decided that King Russell was the guilty party and should be brought to justice. However, several police officers sided with the WoMC party, and as a result, no consensus could be reached. The villagers let both people go that night, but went to bed uneasy, knowing that the Mafia was still very much alive and well.

So we have Mayor and Police Officers? I'm going to Make a guess that the police officers may be a cult of some sort.

Anyways, sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope I remedied it.

So we have Mayor and Police Officers? I'm going to Make a guess that the police officers may be a cult of some sort.

There is no police officer role. That was just part of the flavor text...

Admittedly a bad idea in retrospect, but it's nothing I can do... If there were a police officer role, I would have revealed it as part of the flavor text reveals.