Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a vote on me is bothering me a lot

I'm just going to randomly vote Core just in case the town doesn't vote anymore (by worst case scenario, and you guys don't want me dead, please trust me on this) so don't bandwagon him or anything because the last thing I want is to start a bandwagon lynch

I have to go to sleep in maybe five minutes

EDIT: vote unbolded

Edited by Bizz

Hey let's start a bandwagon lynch on Core

Actually I was planning on voting him eventually because I don't know he seemed pretty certain that there were multiple invisible voting roles when there's not really any way to read the flavor to make you think that

Edited by Hikarusa

Hey let's start a bandwagon lynch on Core

Actually I was planning on voting him eventually because I don't know he seemed pretty certain that there were multiple invisible voting roles when there's not really any way to read the flavor to make you think that

Are you somehow the only person who's allowed to misread and misinterpret stuff? Core misread something and assumed it. You said something while the conversation was about something else and kinda misled me and Bizz slightly on purpose (or you were just dumb).

If there's a detective out there, I'd consider looking at Hika. But I'm going to vote Bizz. The more times you're innocent in games, the better probability that you pull a guilty role.

EDIT: Vote changed.

Edited by King Russell

And yes Russel, the mafia totally killed their own member night one without knowing that there is a revival role. It makes perfect sense. We should all bow down to your godly logic.

Oh yeah, pardon me. I didn't think. My bad. You're innocent and probably dead within 2 days.

EDIT: By the way, it's spelled RUSSELL. Not Russel. You're not the first person to do it and it's starting to bother me.

Edited by King Russell

Are you somehow the only person who's allowed to misread and misinterpret stuff? Core misread something and assumed it. You said something while the conversation was about something else and kinda misled me and Bizz slightly on purpose (or you were just dumb).

If there's a detective out there, I'd consider looking at Hika. But I'm going to vote Bizz. The more times you're innocent in games, the better probability that you pull a guilty role.

I misread nothing

Sorry man, I don't believe you. What if the Wizard revived a Mafia member? We'll never know and the Wizard isn't allowed to roleclaim.

Also, I'm pretty sure that we've already lost a Seer. I need to reanalyze the flavour text but like I said, I'm pretty sure.

Bizz had not posted yet when I clicked 'add reply', and I thought you would just assume it was about the first part of your post if I posted directly after you without quoting

Additionally, I would like you to reread day 1 flavor and tell me every conceivable way in which it implies the possibility of multiple invisible voters

Additionally, I would like you to reread day 1 flavor and tell me every conceivable way in which it implies the possibility of multiple invisible voters

It doesn't say that there are but it doesn't eliminate the possibility. Am I going to say that he's guilty because he logically assumed that there could be multiple secret voters because at least one exists? No.

He said

So there are several people with secret votes. I would assume one of them is Ninji, Dracohon, or Isaac. None of them voted.

Now please, where does it say that there could be as opposed to there are

He said

Now please, where does it say that there could be as opposed to there are

Oh yeah, he's guilty because of a word slip. Thank you Mr. Grammar Nazi.

Hikarusa. He's purposely trying to get people lynched for stupid reasons.

What is this? A sudden defense followed by a power role deflection and then a gambler's fallacy? What the hell?

Vote: Crysta to see if anything happens.

@King Russell: You forgot to unbold your previous vote (on Bizz).

I don't really think Bizz is mafia, and the vote on Core has no evidence behind it, so I'm going to go with Hikarusa, for the same reasons as stated by Russell.

Core just made a mistake, bandwagon lynch on him = bad idea. I'm going to go for cheezperson on the ground of his post being highly suspicious.

Crysta was killed by the mafia and the serial killer survived... crap we probably lost a townie...

As of right now, I'm going to put a vote on Bizz only because she voted for Furetchen during the last day phase. My vote changes as new info comes in.

Yeah guys, don't lynch me,, I made a mistake. I don't think Hikarusa is guilty, because of the way he is playing. Cheezperson on the other hand......He seems to be making too much of an effort to help the town, but he's being redundant about it. Its little evidence, but vote: Cheezperson.

Edited by Core

I don't know, the idea of a wizard kind of frightens me... Since the alignment of the dead isn't stated, the wizard might accidentally revive the mafia...

Monologuing aside, I believe I'll vote Cheezperson, for reasons already stated.

EDIT: Unbolding vote

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I'm beginning to get worried that every time I vote for someone, it ends up being the start of a new bandwagon... oh well, I know it's for the good of the town at least, and this time I actually think it might be someone that's guilty rather than a random vote