Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on you can do it! Or do you not have any logical reasoning behind that~? By the way, don't say that it's illogical to think it's suspicious to say that with seemingly 100% certainty mafia has an invisible voter

Haha, I almost don't want to do this (because this is amusing) but I'm afraid I'm changing my vote to Hika. Russell was looking a little odd to me at first, though I won't dwell on it.

EDIT: I had to change a comma error, sorry. It was bothering me.

Edited by Bizz

My God. Is it really that suspicious to decide that Spoon is acting like a less conceited King Russel, who acts like a Doom who's slightly not stupid enough to be hilarious and is outright annoying instead?

Actually, I'm pretty sure it'll be a tie if I get one more vote

So there ARE multiple secret voters? Thanks for clearing that one up.

No but seriously now, considering how everyone is refusing to tell me how I'm supposedly fucking over the town, I'll just assume that I hurt your e-peens

we still have like 2 hours, lol. Anyways, Hika, you aren't making a lot of sense. You're ranting, and you're really not helping other than telling people that I'm sketchy because I impled that I was certain of something when I wasn't.

No, I don't think you're mafia anymore because reasons. At the moment, King Russel has a vote on me because I hurt his e-peen and Spoon has a vote on me because (or, well, I assume the reason is) that he thinks someone who'll die night phase anyone is better to be killed than someone who'll live until next day phase.

I really can't think of any reason for the other votes, other than my personality, which really now? Am I really hurting your feelings so much that you think I'm auto-mafia?