Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we do/where do we go from here? Lots of deaths, many we don't know if they're innocent of mafia (or even Serial Killer, although I have a suspicion that Core is a Mafioso killed by the defector (therefore, Wizard, don't bring him back). If that were the case though, he'd have to be... hmm, let's just say I know something about Core.

I'm less suspicious of Cheezperson now, having thought things through and looked at the evidence, I think I went a bit overzealous on him. So... I have nobody to vote for right now. Perhaps WoMC again?

Wow, we suck... we've gotten 1 Mafia (maybe 2 if that's why Russell is covering up his role) and we just killed the MAYOR.

I wonder how many seers died so far?

What do we do/where do we go from here? Lots of deaths, many we don't know if they're innocent of mafia (or even Serial Killer, although I have a suspicion that Core is a Mafioso killed by the defector (therefore, Wizard, don't bring him back). If that were the case though, he'd have to be... hmm, let's just say I know something about Core.

If you knew something about me, you wouldn't be saying this. No wonder the town is utterly failing this game. *back to dead*

Bah

I'm going to be gone almost all day tomorrow and only tomorrow, just an fyi. This game confuses me so I haven't been as active as I should be, I guess, but I've been reading it from my phone, hee hee.

Anyway, I really don't know what to do anymore so I'm just going to vote Rein

Oh, but Tables, you're making me suspicious, just to let you know. You seem to be a main leader in this game and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

To be fair, I'm not surprised, but I just made the suggestion, it's people like Mordecai who are happy to follow that I'm suspicious of.

Plus it wouldn't surprise me if the governor let's Reinfleche off. I would.