Villain?

whase

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the power of the dragon laguz tribes would have just like torn Tellius apart. There would be no more war because no one would be left to fight.

Wasn't that basically already Ashera's goal? Why wouldn't they strive for it?

Degh didn't actually want to destroy the world for the most part. He only sided with Ashera because he felt that beorc and laguz should pay for their sins or somesuch.

Edited by -Cynthia-

If I must choose a villain, I go for Zephiel.

His past really setsup his present in FE 6, reason for which he wishes to destroy humanity.

He wasn't loved by his dad, which lead him to believe everyone is like that.

Others simply look for power, in extremes (Ashnard FE 9, Nergal FE 7).

It would be better to make them somehow more realistic in that aspect wouldn't it?

Um, along those lines, how 'bout the bosses to the first Golden sun?

sorry, I don't remember the ending of the second game all that well. Don't know why. I beat both. Oh well. I didn't remember for sure if the same thing was going on in the second at the end. I thought maybe some super-bad that was completely bad and unsympathetic came along before the ending. It's been a while, so if that didn't happen then oops, yeah, they'd apply, too.

[spoiler=BIG Golden Sun Spoilers]In truth, the closest thing to a proper villain in either of the Golden Sun games is Alex. He's in the entire thing so that when it all comes to a climax he can be standing on top of Mt. Aleph to absorb the power of the Golden Sun. Saturos, Menardi, Agatio, and Karst all have their reasons for doing what they did, even if some of them were complete jerks about it. At the end of The Lost Age you finally get to Prox which is on the brink of literally falling off the edge of the world thanks to Weyard crumbling without the power of Alchemy sustaining it. So they were going to light the lighthouses to save the world. Isaac and Garret, and via them Mia and Ivan, were trying to stop this due to The Wise One saying that if Alchemy were unleashed on the world it would be destroyed. Once the two groups, Felix and Isaac's, meet up, and the entire thing is explained,Isaac realizes that The Wise One steered him away from what he should be doing.

The villains I would chose in FE would be Alvis, Zephiel and Trabant.

Trabant is similar to Dhaos in Tales of Phantasia : he is a criminal, but he has the same goal as Cuan and Leaf.

Of course, the villain you understand the much is Odio in Live a Live

[spoiler=This is a spoiler]

Birth of Odio

Edited by Edna Thys

FE6 = "Humanity sucks. :(".

FE7 = Meh.

FE8 = "Wheeeeee, look a demon thingy! DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY!"

FE9 = At first, it seems as though Ashnard was a crazy bastard who just wanted to take over a continent, but FE10 tells us that he was used. He was still kinda meh.

FE10 = "Humanity can't keep it's promise. They can't live without battle. This is unacceptable. PEW PEW BEAAAAAAAAAM!"

Out of those, I probably agree the most with FE10's. Maybe even FE6's.

• 2 weeks later...

This is why :kefka: will always be the greatest villain in video game history (I really like that guy from Borderlands though since he make us climb up his tower just to burn his ass to a crisp). The second that your bad guy doesn't give a shit about good or evil and destroys things because he wants to rather than having some incredible goal, he's officially much cooler than you.

Edited by Life