Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

As always, I like to see the PMs that you send eachother, as its something else that I find interesting. Just a reminder.

:( Maybe I should try something less impossible next time huh

Also fuck no more doctor, looks like tonight is probably gonna be my last night

btw, cheezperson was the person I aimed at last night, I was paranoid that he might be mafia

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, cheezperson was the person I aimed at last night, I was paranoid that he might be mafia

I was just about to wonder what happened to the vigilante kill.

Well, I guess that doesn't leave a whole lot of options, does it. My vote goes to Fayt Zelpher unless he gives me a hell of a good reason for why it shouldn't.

Uh... well... fuck.

I'm going to vote for Dracohon since it seemed like he was aiming to convince us into possibly killing another townie before we pwned Ether, much like Russell. He just was less convincing.

Vote subject to change.

EDIT: Reluctant unvote.

Edited by Crysta

Uhm... Guys, care to explain what makes you think so? As far as I can tell from the few posts he has made, Dracohon hasn't done anything like that; he just suggested to leave the Ether kill to the vigilante, which wouldn't have made much of a difference in the long run (unless the doctor would've protected Ether that night, but since Ether already was a known mafia by that point, that would've been beyond dumb).

To the contrary, he even tried to convince us to not lynch Hikarusa when it was still uncertain whether he actually was the vigilante or not, which really doesn't seem like what a mafia would do. I'm relatively convinced right now that Dracohon isn't mafia.

Uhm... Guys, care to explain what makes you think so? As far as I can tell from the few posts he has made, Dracohon hasn't done anything like that; he just suggested to leave the Ether kill to the vigilante, which wouldn't have made much of a difference in the long run (unless the doctor would've protected Ether that night, but since Ether already was a known mafia by that point, that would've been beyond dumb).

To the contrary, he even tried to convince us to not lynch Hikarusa when it was still uncertain whether he actually was the vigilante or not, which really doesn't seem like what a mafia would do. I'm relatively convinced right now that Dracohon isn't mafia.

Right, I wasn't thinking. Well, I was, but I was thinking about something else.

I feel like Fayt Zelpher now maybe I guess?

I think I'm going to vote Fayt Zelpher, too; I don't know, I just find it interesting that he's actually lived this long /: Of course, it could just be coincidence, but eh... my vote is subject to change.

I'm going to vote for Dracohon since it seemed like he was aiming to convince us into possibly killing another townie before we pwned Ether, much like Russell. He just was less convincing.

My point was this: Now we have to lynch someone else anyway, and we have the same amount of evidence now as we did then. The only difference is that it's one day later, so the mafia's had an extra kill.

Also fuck no more doctor, looks like tonight is probably gonna be my last night

The Nurse is still alive though.

Guess what? I'm town!!!

But if you lynch me, CULT WINS!!!

Vote: Hikarusa

Of course, judging by the bandwagon, I might as well die now. I suspect all four of you as cult at this point. Good game, all. :)

Fayt, I'm pretty sure you got this game mixed up with Mini Mafia. There is no cult in here.

Yeah, that's true. Either way, I'm toast. I'm really focusing only on Tables' at this point since I'm town in both of Spoon's games (no special roles) and I've got a bulls-eye on my chest by virtue of being named Fayt...

Well, good job Mafia, you're one step closer to victory now that the town lynched of their own again. Have fun, all. Good luck town, see you all in the next game. :)

EDIT: The fact that remains that I am also town in Tables' game, but I have an actual role there...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

My point was this: Now we have to lynch someone else anyway, and we have the same amount of evidence now as we did then. The only difference is that it's one day later, so the mafia's had an extra kill.

I figured what you proposed doing would either have us kill three townies in one day+night phase as opposed to two, or we we'd be on our way to winning right now (assuming we got another mafia kill).

I guess I'll unvote my last post and change it to Fayt, but I'm not entirely unconvinced.

Guess what? I'm town!!!

But if you lynch me, CULT WINS!!!

Vote: Hikarusa

Of course, judging by the bandwagon, I might as well die now. I suspect all four of you as cult at this point. Good game, all. :)

:facepalm:

The fact that you'd lynch someone who's pretty much confirmed vigilante by now and thus damage the town even more just further convinces me that lynching you is a good move. Judging from the fact that you actually confused this game with another, you probably wouldn't be of any help to us anyway, even if you're indeed town (which I don't think is true).

Hey, I nearly confused this with Mini-Mafia as well. And killing townies this late in the game is pretty dumb in itself. The only reason I haven't retracted it is because you could very well lie before you die.

Edited by Crysta

Personally, I would suggest to shoot Weapons. He's just struck me as suspicious this game.

Also, if he turns out to be Mafia, I'm almost certain who the last one is.

However, the fact remains that my suspicions are nothing concrete, so I'd like to hear others' opinions. :unsure: