FE7 Mafia Signups

Balcerzak

I ... haven't signed up yet?

Trompe Le Monde wishes there was Oleg.

...I will have to go back and re-read some bits. I was for some reason under the impression that Oleg was generic boss X, maybe related to Eubans group, and not actually Black Fang, though I could very well have overlooked him because he didn't get super-morph quintessenced into a final boss in Light.

I think you're a bit late tables, only 15 are on the front page but 2 aren't included. I'll give up my spot if you want though.

He can still sign up. I mentioned this in the first post. There will be a lottery.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering adding Nergal and Oleg as playable characters at this point. (One additional Morph, one additional Black Fang.) I may wait and see what sort of outcome comes out from Ether's round before finalizing that.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Crysta can join as well.

I normally make sure I don't get in too many games at once, but things are going more slowly than they once were.

Hikarusa may not be able to play, btw.

This is a good point. I fully plan on making it mandatory to reply to the role PM thread before actually starting the game, hopefully to minimize "Signed-up-but-forgot-itis". Also, since I'm having more sign-ups allowed than players, if someone actually fails to acknowledge, they will be replaced.

Anyway, going to go edit the first post with new names.

ily Bal

I might change my name to Bizzu in the future, but you'll still know who I am

So noted. Also, for reference, I'm thinking I will open the actual game on Friday. I still need to put the final touches on a few things, and have been rather busy.