FE7 Mafia Signups

Balcerzak

I will be hosting a game of Mafia with a FE7 theme. This will take place according to the schedule in the pinned Mafia Central thread. The premise behind this game is as follows:

The game is taking place during the middle of the Black Fang's infiltration by the Morphs. This will be an alternate history/what if scenario, where Lloyd raises suspicions about these infiltrations, and the struggle for dominance begins with the Black Fang trying to lynch the Morphs, and the Morphs retaliating by out-right killing the Black Fang (whose ranks they will later repopulated with new morphs storywise, but outside of the scope of this game, ie no Yakuza).

Due to everyone's supposed familiar with FE7 and it's characters, while every player will be assigned a specific character, it is inadvisable, and perhaps even forbidden to claim with your character name, and this sadly also means no in-character role-playing posts.

The tentative list of characters include:

Morphs:

Sonia

Limstella

Ephidel

Serial Killer:

Pascal

Black Fang:

Lloyd

Linus

Brendan

Legault

Leila

Nino

Jaffar

Uncle Jan

Kenneth

Jerme

Ursula

Darin

Uhai

This is a cast of 17 characters. Every character will have some special ability of some sort. Some of these abilities will place restrictions on how you can cast your votes during the day phase, some of these abilities are options you are able to perform as night actions, and some of these abilities are passives that affect how the night actions of others affect you. Perhaps most importantly, depending on the course of events during the game, certain characters abilities may change in response to these events!

Sign ups are now open. If more people sign up than the limit, the players will be randomly selected. Depending on how well received it is, I may rerun the same set-up (perhaps with minor modifications), in which case those who did not get to play the first round will be assured a seat in the second.

Currently signed up players (?/?):

Fayt Zelpher

Raymond

Dracohon

Ninji

General Spoon

Lightning

Ether

Ulki

CATS

King Russell

Core

Bizz

WeaponsOfMassConstruction

BK-201

Trompe Le Monde

The Dragonslayer

I Eat Tables

Rhythm

JB25

Snike

Crysta

Magus/FruitloopMultipuck

Edited by Balcerzak

... Couldn't you have just posted this in another thread then?

Lightning would like to sign up in advance anyways :awesome:

Edited by Lightning

If I remember rightly, there was a FE7 Mafia game many a month ago, maybe over a year ago now. If you can locate thatthen you can steal ideas you like, that may help.

I also sign up in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Will having no knowledge of FE7 put me at too much of a disadvantage?

I'm not sure how much of a tactical disadvantage it will turn out to be, but you may not be able to fully appreciate why certain characters are given certain roles, which will slightly lower your enjoyment of the flavor aspect behind the game.

Edited by Balcerzak

I ... haven't signed up yet?

Trompe Le Monde wishes there was Oleg.

Edited by Trompe le Monde