Classic Mafia (Mini Mafia game) signups

Tables

In this mafia game, we'll hopefully have 12 players. There will be 4 Mafia and 8 Town.

The basic idea behind this is talking - players can lynch many times in one day (and with the high ratio of mafia to town, that's a good idea), and night phase is called by the players - at night, the mafia makes a kill, but you find out player's roles. So a strategic balance of day and night phases is necessary. Unlike a normal game where one kill is made at a time, players can vote for as many people as they want and as soon as that player has a majority, they're lynched (also, calling for night phase needs a majority).

In a sense, it's the simplest game of mafia possible. I'll close signups if we reach 15 players, and anything over 12 will be assigned randomly. This game will run after Spoon's mini mafia round 3.

Signups:

Ether

Lightning

Balcerzak

Hikarusa

Ulki

Core

General Spoon

Dracohon

Bizz

Ninji

Cheezperson/The Dragonslayer

King Russell

WeaponsOfMassConstruction

BK-201

Edited by I Eat Tables

No, I've decided I'll let them communicate at night, unless people request otherwise. Simple reason being you can't signal in a forum subtly like you can in real life, since any signal will be easily picked up by rereading posts. And without any kinds of signals, it's almost impossible to reach a consensus until you're down to 1 mafia.

No, I've decided I'll let them communicate at night, unless people request otherwise. Simple reason being you can't signal in a forum subtly like you can in real life, since any signal will be easily picked up by rereading posts. And without any kinds of signals, it's almost impossible to reach a consensus until you're down to 1 mafia.

In that case I'm in.

Balcerzak

Yeah, that's the problem with two mafia games... I'm sure anyone leading a game will be happy if you let them know in advance you'll be changing. And I'm leading the next game, so I'll be fine with it mid-game, I expect.

I made a slight rule adjustment in terms of players. A 7/4 split means the town could lynch two townies and then go to night and lose instantly, a 8/4 split stops that from happening but still keeps the game largely the same. It also lets one more person play, and we have 12 slots filled so that's good.

Finally, Bizz and I's main game, linked in my sig, will be starting tomorrow afternoon. Signups are open until close to that time.

Due to Lightning's game starting early, this game will start after Mini-Mafia 3 AND another Mafia game finishes (likely my one, since it started earliest). Being in 4 mafia games at once would get too confusing.