I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

Looking at these lynch votes, I'm starting to think Spoon either has no clue what the hell he's doing right now, or he's voting randomly to see who says what.

I prefer the former, though.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....are we limited to purchasing one item a night? Or can we purchase more if we have the cash?

That seems like a very Raven-like question to be asking. You guys and me are the only ones who'd have the money to make multiple purchases in a night...

That seems like a very Raven-like question to be asking. You guys and me are the only ones who'd have the money to make multiple purchases in a night...

While, I was basically wondering if you would be able to do something like purchase 3 spy kits one night, and then investigate 3 people the next night.

Wait, are we allowed to buy something and use it in the same night phase? Or do we need to have it for a day before we can buy it? Just wondering because emergencies may arise.

While, I was basically wondering if you would be able to do something like purchase 3 spy kits one night, and then investigate 3 people the next night.

I don't know. But since I'm a merchant, I'm going to be buying one item at a time.

Which reminds me: PRIEST, if you don't mind, I'd like you to protect me tonight so I can save up money to buy a warp staff next day phase.

Then, the real fun starts...

Well, I would honestly prefer to be shot by the mafia at night rather than lynched by the town at day. If I die at night, that means that somebody with a good role didn't.

I think the priest should protect you tonight, actually. I think that you've gotten rid of enough of my suspicions of being Mafia, and you would be a very valuable townie, if that is indeed what you are.

UNVOTE Gen. Spoon

I'm not going to cast another vote at this time.

I think the priest should protect you tonight, actually. I think that you've gotten rid of enough of my suspicions of being Mafia, and you would be a very valuable townie, if that is indeed what you are.

Wow, you're easy to convince. Maybe I should copy what Spoon said and see if I also get exonerated. Or is that just for the all-mighty and all-knowing General Spoon who cannot possibly be guilty for whatever reason?

Spoon, that's not me taking a knock at you. I'm just criticizing everyone that follows you blindly and never questions if you're Mafia or not. To me, you've got as much chance of being Mafia as Ulki, just to toss out a name (and my vote). I just don't understand why so many people here revere you like a god.

I think a lot of people follow Spoon because they just don't want to believe he's Mafia. It's just a desire to have him on their side, so they allow themselves to be easily convinced.

Or maybe they just figure "If Spoon's mafia, we're fucked anyway, so we might as well assume he's town".

Current vote tally:

General Spoon-2

Trompe-1

Ulki-1

@King Russell: You haven't taken back your original vote for Trompe, so I didn't count your Ulki vote.

I'm going to see if something else happens before I make my vote.

Fine. Unvote, vote: Ulki. The town isn't going to miss him unless he actually has a decent role (problem is, he doesn't know how to use it properly since Spoon's current game is proof).

Ok, since Core essentially accused me of being stupid, I think it's time I actually took part.

It's fair that assuming those who are inactive are more likely to be guilty, but I checked the whole list. The only one not to have posted in this thread, who is a participant, is BK-201. However, I checked his "Last Active" date, and the last time he was around was April 26th. For now the "inactive" route has gone cold, but I assume it'll be easier to differentiate once the amount of posts actually begin to become a gap.

I almost thought I had no idea, but that changed when I saw this:

Umm, no clue. I'm just going to toss out a random vote for Bal. Nothing personal, matey.

Not only a mistake in time for voting, but a random vote for Zak? Why the hell would you target one of the smarties before the less smart among us (according to Core: e.g. me)?

And isn't it slightly suspicious that Zak died the same night he made the mistake? Sure, the mafia could be going for a smartie, that would make sense, but it's possible Russell kept hot on the trail to kill him. This is not set in stone, but it's the most decisive evidence I can find. Thus...

Vote: King Russell

(The fact you're a generally suspicious fellow is there too, but it's by no means what made me go hot on your trail)

Not only a mistake in time for voting, but a random vote for Zak? Why the hell would you target one of the smarties before the less smart among us (according to Core: e.g. me)?

And isn't it slightly suspicious that Zak died the same night he made the mistake? Sure, the mafia could be going for a smartie, that would make sense, but it's possible Russell kept hot on the trail to kill him. This is not set in stone, but it's the most decisive evidence I can find. Thus...

Vote: King Russell

(The fact you're a generally suspicious fellow is there too, but it's by no means what made me go hot on your trail)

I find that those looking for evidence are usually Mafia members looking for something to make others innocent, myself included. Now let me explain myself.

1. I thought we were starting with a day phase. Is that a crime? Apparently so.

2. Bal hasn't been mafia in a while. In the world of percentages, him being mafia isn't so far fetched since he eventually will be mafia. Think of it like gaining a stat in any FE game. The longer you go without getting a level up, the more likely that you'll have to get it during your next one.

but it's possible Russell kept hot on the trail to kill him

what is this i dont even

Honestly, I don't understand the sentence or the logic behind it. If we were to assume that I didn't make a mistake, why would I stupidly put myself out on the chopping block? Especially when you've seen how sharp I really am. Either you seriously think that I don't know how to play this game (which makes you dumb as a post in my own opinion) or you're just fishing for something just to knock me off (which only a Mafia member would truly do). I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and say the second option, just so you know.

Go through my history. Aside from my one confrontation with Hika in Spoon's 3rd round, I've only been lynched because I'm Mafia (and every single time, the detective has found me out) or I've been nightkilled. What does this say? I don't make stupid mistakes and I don't say things for the sake of saying them.

Core called you stupid for a reason. And I think I understand why.

People that are likely to be easily swayed by influencial figures:

Ulki

Trompe Le Monde

Lux Aeterna

Lightning

I feel that these people aren't going to contribute a whole lot later on.

I'd be offended, but to be fair it's true XD My shonky record at managing to vote on time and provide actual insights can't help either. I don't take it as an insult of my intelligence, more a lack of initiative. Which is fair, in this case.

Anyways, just because Zak (or for that matter Ulki) hasn't been mafia yet doesn't mean an RNG will pick 'em this time. To throw a semi-non-sequiter out there, should Gilliam fail to gain speed 10 times in a row, his chance to gain speed on the eleventh level remains 30%.