Best Commanding Officer Ever: The Vote

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the BEST CO?

• Yang Wenli (Legend of Galactic Heroes)
    • Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
    • Frank Hollister (Red Dwarf)
    • Bright Noa (Mobile Suit Gundam)
    • Isabella (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
    • Siegfried Kircheis (Legend of Galactic Heroes)
    • Reinhard Von Lohengramm (Legend of Galactic Heroes)
    • Wolfgang Mittermeyer (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
    • Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars)
    • Eagle (Advance Wars)
    • Caulder (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
    • Jean Luc Picard (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
    • Benjamin Sisko (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
    • Jack O'Neill (Stargate)
    • Adrian Shephard (Half Life)
    • John Sheppard (Stargate: Atlantis)
    • Grit (Advance Wars)
    • Colin (Advance Wars)
    • Hachi (Advance Wars)
    • Captain America

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa now, WHOA NOW. I voted for Roy, because he's neat, but I have a complaint to file.

Adrian Shepherd of Half-Life fame was a CORPORAL. That's FAR from a CO.

Whoa now, WHOA NOW. I voted for Roy, because he's neat, but I have a complaint to file.

Adrian Shepherd of Half-Life fame was a CORPORAL. That's FAR from a CO.

But was he commanding anything? If so, his rank doesn't matter. Even if a guy is like a sergeant or something, as long as he's in command of some small group of individuals he is effectively their commanding officer and that should be good enough for this topic.

I'm pretty sure FMA is solidly alternate history.

You might have a point on the Captain. I never really liked him, so didn't follow much of his situation.

So is Star Wars.

There's also the shitload of tech SHIELD and the Avengers themselves pack as well...

But was he commanding anything? If so, his rank doesn't matter. Even if a guy is like a sergeant or something, as long as he's in command of some small group of individuals he is effectively their commanding officer and that should be good enough for this topic.

Actually, quite the opposite. You were just some grunt doing...corporal work. Adrian Shepherd was the player. You commanded nobody.

I could split hairs here and say that a Corporal is, commanding or otherwise, not an officer per se, but I'm not going to.

Since Rachel (AW:DS) isn't here, I'm going to go Eagle...

You could have nominated her while the Nominations were still open?

In any case, I voted for the Flame Alchemist.

Thrawn would fuck all other commanders' shit up; he could beat Bright and the White Base using a force equipped with sticks and leaves.

Captain America's a pretty big badass when it comes to fighting a war of attrition, but he cares too much about his troops.

Edited by Esau of Isaac