Lord of Azure Flame: Character Relations Chart

Inactive Account

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate triangle.

Again, not likely. The archer and the wind mage would team on the thief. Then they'd use her dead body as a battering ram.

Helios and Chase team up and manage to defeat Reika, though they're nearly dead at the end. Then they squabble over who gets the vulnerary, and at this point either one dies or Cynthia turns it into a yaoi fic.

"I-...I don't think I can make it...Chase..."

"You will make it Helios!You will!"

"But...we're out of vulneraries...I'll bleed out,there's nothing you can d-do..."

"No!I can still save you!Just watch...I have a healing touch..."

"Ooh!C-Chase...don't touch me down th-agh!"

*censored*

*moves slowly away from Ether* 0_o

More likely than not Chase would go after helios first. Because he does hate him that much. That or he'd try to undo the lock/ break the door.

And anyone who makes jokes about Chase/Helios will have their character targeted first in the Chase battle later on. REMEMBER IT.

Edited by Lightning

*moves slowly away from Ether* 0_o

And we learn from this escapade that Chase' time as Tina has taught him valuable skills with his mouth :newyears:

@Kai: Nope,my life's purpose is to ruin yours,whatever it takes,as well as being comic relief at times.

And we learn from this escapade that Chase' time as Tina has taught him valuable skills with his mouth :newyears:

@Kai: Nope,my life's purpose is to ruin yours,whatever it takes,as well as being comic relief at times.

Not yet.The group hasn't given him time to report in as alive yet.That was one of my plans for the princess,but people don't want her to exist,because I'm a horrible person who does nothing but try to get a character laid in an obscure fan-forum for a niche game series.We all know it's my whole life.

Cant ruin a ruined life.

Fuck it, Ether, I was going to make an actual plot with the whole Tina idea but then I realized it sucked. That's why I never brought it up again.

Fuck it, Ether, I was going to make an actual plot with the whole Tina idea but then I realized it sucked. That's why I never brought it up again.

XD

I remember that.

Cant ruin a ruined life.

tumblr_l56ct4aCAH1qcyzauo1_400.gif

Oh right,this is Creative...anyway,Lightning,thou canst expect us to forget something like that,lolz. And I'm surprised that Kai bothered to dig that up...good old sarcasm

Edited by Kleine

Your list is beatiful and very detailed and expresses the true meaning behind this RP. Friends > Power :awesome:

Now can i spam here?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Right... Something productive... Uh... Add a friends line between Eric and Derek?

Okay,well Aiya now reciprocates Reika's hatred,and is likely going to do more than taunt her the next time she is KO'd... >_>

Damian feels protective towards Tessa,and you may or may not want to add that Aiya is becoming Kelas' sword trainer.