Favorite Classes!

Anacybele

This is actually a difficult question to answer, now that I think about it. On a purely practical level, I want to say healers; I've always quite liked bishops, provided they've got enough speed not to sit there and be hacked to pieces. From a less practical one, though, I seem to be inclined to say pegasus units.

... okay, so I'll just compromise and say Elincia's classes from FE9/10. Leaning more toward queen than princess Crimea, though. For obvious reasons.

My favourite may be fe4 falcos. Either that or fe4 Paladins. I like combinations of staves + melee weapons. Especially when they aren't as difficult to raise as Mist or fe9 Elincia.

The "lover of broken things" in me, though, loves Master Knights the most, as I said earlier. And Mage Fighters in fe4 and Mage Knights appeal to my love of all things Gish.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like:

-Paladins

-Pegasus Knights/Seraph Knights

-Monks

-Fighters

-Heroes

-Mages

-Snipers

-Assassins

-Druids

I dislike:

-FE9 Mages

-Warriors/Berserkers

-Bishops

-Thieves

-Nomads

-Myrmidons/Swordmasters

-Falcoknights/Wyvern Lords

This is almost entirely based on their GBA animations, though.

Assassins

Swordmasters

The common Lords (Those who have a fencing style of combat, like Marth, Eliw00t, Eirika etc)

Cat and Hawk laguz.

Bishops

Valkyries (Only the ones who use light magic)

Soldiers/Halberdiers (But I only care for Neph and Devdan/Danved)

Those rapid, Mercenary-like axe fighters

Swordmasters, magic users (although less so in FE9/10), Assassins, and heroes would have to be my favorites, with Paladins, Falcoknight, and Dragonmasters getting an honorable mention.

My least favorites would have to be most armored knights (I'm impatient, and they don't move fast enough for me, but they can be useful on defend chapters), and most non-mounted axe users(Boyd and Hector being the biggest exceptions here).

Any class with (F) at the end of it's name,or any Female exclusive classes,like Valks or Peggies

I'm a fan of swordmasters,obviously.Otherwise,i generally like flyers and magic users.

in no particular order:

mercenaries/heroes

cavaliers/paladins

sages

falcon/seraph knights

wyvern riders/lords

FE9 fighters/warriors

FE10 warriors/reavers

FE10 snipers/marksmen

FE7 valkyries

druids

least faves:

thieves/rogues/whispers

armored knights/generals

cat/raven laguz

FE9 hawks

For me, it's Swordmasters, Sages, and Heroes. I can't really give an explanation, just... Yeah.

Wyvern Riders/Dracoknights: Riding dragons is always cool.

Mercenary/Hero: Look how awesome they are by throwing their swords before they pwn you with a crit.

Pirate/Berserker: Everything's better with Pirates, right?

Pegasus Knights: Ok, maybe it's because of the girls, but yeah.

I like Wyvern Riders, riding dragons is pretty much automatically awesome, and every one of the modern era games except FE7 has at least one who's exceptionally useful.

I liek swordmasters as well, they tend to have cool outfits and animations look good. Plus, in the harder games reliable doubling is always appreciated (they tend to be weaker in easier games).

Cavaliers/Paladins- I like horses and they generally turn out really well for me.

Pegasus Knight/Dracoknights/Falcoknights- Fliers are neat and useful. Besides, I'm really into fantasy books, so a world where someone can actually ride a Pegasus or Dragon is my kind of world.

Mages/Sages and Clerics/Bishops- The fantasy book thing again. I like magic.

^__^

i love the FE4 master knight class the most, mainly because of the melee/magic versatility that it has. for some reason, that is something i have always enjoyed.

also, the valkyrie class (in particular the FE9 and 10 ones) and the Princess Crimea/Queen class of FE9-10, pretty much because of the same reason as above (although i'm not sure if i like the Queen class so much because of the class itself or because of Elincia's horrible brokenness which i just love). i love, to a lesser degree, the FE4 Peggy Knights/Falcoknights also.

And heroes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...