If tier lists didn't exist

Raven

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason that happens is because people take it too seriously. They think that whenever they say some shit character is better than a good character and someone else says otherwise, the tier people are telling them who to use and how to play the game. Tiers don't tell anyone who to use unless you let them; they tell you who is good and who is bad.

All that can be summed up into one word: XxWolfxX

Where have you been? :huh:

Watching, waiting, commiserating.

And why do you mention God all the time? I thought you were atheist.

Atheists are some of the most religious people on the planet, Phoenix. We have a very deep connection with our goddess, Athe, and thank her for all of the love and peace she brings into our life.

And lastly, I'm still recruiting for Spetsnaz. I still need a completely unbiased asshole to help form the ranks and do the whole drill sergeant thing. Position's open if you're interested

I don't know about being unbiased, but... :awesome:

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Oh really?

What's the first name that comes to mind when you see this picture?

jill-1.png

If you said Jill, I think you have an addiction.

We'll do that test later.

I've only used Jill twice, and I'm an addict D:

I would like to state that I'm an unbiased asshole.

OTOH, I don't feel like drill sergeanting for you, Phoenix, because I don't like you enough.

Edited by Integrity

Oh really?

What's the first name that comes to mind when you see this picture?

jill-1.png

If you said Jill, I think you have an addiction.

I thought something like "older Jill from Radiant Dawn whose babealicious meter grew by a factor of 10 since her appearance in Path of Radiance."

Am I positive, negative or nerdy?

Watching, waiting, commiserating.

Atheists are some of the most religious people on the planet, Phoenix. We have a very deep connection with our goddess, Athe, and thank her for all of the love and peace she brings into our life.

I don't know about being unbiased, but... :awesome:

So you have a connection with ... but don't believe in the Goddess?

(Sad part is ... that still makes more sense than some religions >_< )

I would like to state that I'm an unbiased asshole.

OTOH, I don't feel like drill sergeanting for you, Phoenix, because I don't like you enough.

It's not about me, it's about the cause. But then again, I won't just run off an join the US army right now. I don't like Obama enough. So I can see where you might be coming from there.

Do I need a reason?

Why would another girl like Jill so much? Do you emulate her? What if her hair was blue?

I thought something like "older Jill from Radiant Dawn whose babealicious meter grew by a factor of 10 since her appearance in Path of Radiance."

All of that is true. As for positive, negative, or nerdy. I'd say Positive ... and nerdy :D

So you have a connection with ... but don't believe in the Goddess?

(Sad part is ... that still makes more sense than some religions >_< )

Quite right. And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be heading off to the not-Church to to spread disbelief with my atheist compatriots. Mercy of Athe upon you.

Why would another girl like Jill so much? Do you emulate her? What if her hair was blue?

Uh, that was a response to SlaveBlade. And if her hair was blue she'd lose half of her awesomeness.

No, but it'd certainly be nice. Not trying to be a dick (Though it seems I am), it was an innocent question.

I just find it fun. I don't think any other reason is needed.

I agree, and I used to dislike her. 80

At least I find her somewhat attractive in RD. Although I don't see what's so special over red-haired ladies that ride wyerns.

Uh, that was a response to SlaveBlade. And if her hair was blue she'd lose half of her awesomeness.

I know. The Phoenix comments on what it will ^_^

And what do you mean half? No no no! Mage Jill would have that effect(Maybe worse?). A blue haired Jill would just take longer to get aroused by. Kind of like Kind of like a pegasus rider that wears pants <_<

@ Soul

Jill sometimes seems like a cut and pasted Melody to me :/

(Her name's Melody right? I never actually played FE6 yet ... though I do have the game on my hardrive)

Edited by Phoenix

Dat's dem fighting words.

I didn't mean to say blue was inferior even though it is. Could you imagine Jill with her Axe on her Dragon in her blood red armor with...blue hair?

I wish RD introduced a new wyvern rider with rainbow hair and pink armour riding a neon orange dragon. And he would be a guy.

IMHO that is the most attractive thing.

what about haar and dheginsea

what about haar and dheginsea

IMHOTEP (an opinion not an objectivity) Haar and Dheginsea are EPIC but they aren't rly ttractive (dull colors, wtf man...) so I wanted an male wybern rider with ebtter colors.

OBJECTION!

I have it on good faith from my sister that Haar is wtfhotness.

As a straight man I can only comment on Ephraim and Seth.