Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find that thunder is motivated primarily by logic and reason. The only two who don't really fit here are Makalov and Lyre

I think Lyre fits the affinity pretty fine. People with Thunder affinity are usually very rash and can sometimes be unreasonable.

I think Lyre fits the affinity pretty fine. People with Thunder affinity are usually very rash and can sometimes be unreasonable.

But Muarim does not fit this stereotype. Neither does Gareth, form what we can tell, and i would have a guess that Aran does not fit it, just a guess though, and he does betray Begnion...

Edited by Fenrir

But Muarim does not fit this stereotype. Neither does Gareth, form what we can tell, and i would have a guess that Aran does not fit it, just a guess though, and he does betray Begnion...

Hmm I think thunder can be rash and tough. They don't have to have both traits to fit the affinity. Although I will agree Aran may be a little questionable.

It says that to activate wrath needs 30% Resolve needs 20%(IIRC)

However when using mordecai i usually see resolve activating first before his health drops any more. Once its down abit more, Wrath kicks in.

In PoR, Cleric is a first tier class and Valkyrie is a second tier class. In this game they suddenly become second and third tier classes respectively (which makes me wonder what Mist would be if she was a first tier unit).

It says that to activate wrath needs 30% Resolve needs 20%(IIRC)

However when using mordecai i usually see resolve activating first before his health drops any more. Once its down abit more, Wrath kicks in.

That's because Resolve is 50% and Wrath is 30%.

I swear i saw a 20% in the resolve thing... :sweatdrop:

It is a typo, i think it was 20% in japanese version and they didnt bother to translate, it was 20% because you got more strength as well, something else they were to lazy to change

this is correct?

It is a typo, i think it was 20% in japanese version and they didnt bother to translate, it was 20% because you got more strength as well, something else they were to lazy to change

this is correct?

Not completely. They also made it a stat% chance to activate at 20% hp or less, making it an extremely terrible skill (in my opinion). I guess they saw how amazing it was for 2 chapters in PoR (and sorta decent on big T aside from the amount of attacks needed to get him there) and figured that they needed to nerf it if you could have it for nearly the entire game. Unfortunately, like many other companies when they decided to hit it with a nerf hammer the hammer was much too big.

You MUST use Ragnell to kill Ashera for the second time. Even if you use Ike and use another weapon, she'll reform again. This is probably because of the cutscene that takes place, but its interesting, nonetheless.

You MUST use Ragnell to kill Ashera for the second time. Even if you use Ike and use another weapon, she'll reform again. This is probably because of the cutscene that takes place, but its interesting, nonetheless.

You can only bless ragnell...

I thought Ike was forced to bless Ragnell? someone in this topic said earlier Ettard was the only sword you could not bless.

You can trade weapons and take a weapon that someone else has blessed to attack her. I've personally delivered the final strike with Ike + Alondite and she does indeed revive herself anyway.

Altina doesn't use 2 swords at once, she has one sheathe in a picture while she holds the other one.

Who didn't expect this fact :P

Edited by SlayerX

Altina doesn't use 2 swords at once, she has one sheathe in a picture while she holds the other one.

Who didn't expect this fact :P

this doesn't make sense, Why the bother of having another sword if your using one? I guess its like the BK does in PoR, he was hoarding both.

this doesn't make sense, Why the bother of having another sword if your using one? I guess its like the BK does in PoR, he was hoarding both.

Idk but if you did have both you'd get +10 Def