Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reduces avoid to 0 is as far as I know that it changes.

Well, 25, due to stars. But if that's all then I suppose at least it makes them easier to hit. Brave weapons are less bad then. And stupid Shinon won't miss on me due to the -30 penalty of 3 range.

...I wouldn't recommend rescuing Ike since that would give another space to the enemy, so maybe just give him Stillness. With all of his health, he shouldn't have trouble surviving Ashera's attacks, and he can get healed by Micaiah since she won't be taking much damage herself....

Ike won't be attacked by spirits as long as he has Ragnell equipped, since it has 2 range and staves only have 1.

You can put auras to sleep.

I guess they can be poisoned then. Does damage from poison happen before self-healing? If so, it'd be funny if someone managed to kill all of the auras with poison in one turn (though not necessarily the first).

Edited by Kinata

I guess they can be poisoned then. Does damage from poison happen before self-healing? If so, it'd be funny if someone managed to kill all of the auras with poison in one turn.

Herons' Blessing happens before poison, so I guess self healing will act the same way.

I guess they can be poisoned then. Does damage from poison happen before self-healing? If so, it'd be funny if someone managed to kill all of the auras with poison in one turn (though not necessarily the first).

All self healing (that includes Imbue, staves, Renewal, terrain) happens before poison. Good thing, as well. It would be so annoying to have a character die from poison even though they had a skill that could save him or her.

On a somewhat similar note, does poison or stones allow you to defeat extra enemies in 3-6, 3-12, and 3-E?

Edited by Kinata

On a somewhat similar note, does poison or stones allow you to defeat extra enemies in 3-6, 3-12, and 3-E?

How would you poison an enemy? I don't think you can steal any venin weapons in this game, and even if you can I think they would turn into iron (unlike in fe9).

But if you could poison enemies, and two were about to die from it and you only need one more death, it is likely that the chapter would end the moment the first one dies even before the second one gets a chance.

No, I know you can steal Venin Weapons. Brom disarmed one and Heather stole one for me in 2-1, but then Heather died and I had to restart. >_>

It would have been cool to poison stuff though.

How would you poison an enemy? I don't think you can steal any venin weapons in this game, and even if you can I think they would turn into iron (unlike in fe9).

But if you could poison enemies, and two were about to die from it and you only need one more death, it is likely that the chapter would end the moment the first one dies even before the second one gets a chance.

Yes you can steal them. :awesome:

No, I know you can steal Venin Weapons. Brom disarmed one and Heather stole one for me in 2-1, but then Heather died and I had to restart. >_>

LOL I had like 2(or 3 can't remember) Venin lances and 1 Venin Sword and Bow. XD It's fun to poison stuff but it didn't really do much for me. >_> (I still have the file.)

Yes you can steal them. :awesome:

LOL I had like 2(or 3 can't remember) Venin lances and 1 Venin Sword and Bow. XD It's fun to poison stuff but it didn't really do much for me. >_> (I still have the file.)

You don't have disarm in part 1 and I don't think any of the enemies with venin weapons in part 1 have multiple weapons. I guess I never bothered trying in RD, though, since I didn't know they actually stayed venin when you steal them in this one.

Anyway, I suppose you could make an attempt for 3-E with poisoning things. If you want to poison stuff in 3-6 or 3-12, you'll need to give venin weapons to Lethe or Mordy and have Sothe reach one of them and steal in 3-6.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I have a theory on how to do it in Part 1, but you'll need to be extremely crazy with maps, and it's the polar opposite of efficient.

Do paralyzed enemies hold on to their swag? If so, then there's a slightly more efficient way of getting them. . .

I have a theory on how to do it in Part 1, but you'll need to be extremely crazy with maps, and it's the polar opposite of efficient.

Do paralyzed enemies hold on to their swag? If so, then there's a slightly more efficient way of getting them. . .

What do you mean? Paralyzed enemies don't lose any items or weapons and they don't get disarmed, if that's what you mean. So tell us your theory.

I remembered another fun fact. At least in their hard modes, there is exactly one obtainable Venin Bow in each Tellius game.

on a side note, you actually do get a poisoning weapon in part 4. it's Valaura, the light magic you get from Valtome.

Yeah, that one I use because it's the quickest way to get her to SS for Rexaura and it is tied for her second strongest. When I like using her offensively for fun she generally is given Thani for 4-E-1 and Valaura/Nosferatu until she reaches SS. Then it's Nosferatu/Rexaura. The poison doesn't usually do much, though it is amusing.

You know, Micaiah can solo the endgame, according to Yune. Someone should try that...

you mean except for BK and Ashera? that should be quite easy on easy mode, normal mode should be possible too. Would take a lot of turns though...

Let's not forget about Dheginsea. According to my calculations, he can't be killed by Micaiah alone, even with help from supports, unless Guard can activate on the player phase. Even then, there's the matter of Micaiah's survival. Also, I'm not sure about the Auras yet, so I'll go check.

OK, it appears possible, but either you would have to spend several hundred turns killing spirits, who can heal the auras, or you would have to use Guard. And these calculations are for normal/hard mode of course. And this is true for Ashera too, assuming Ike can only do the final blow.

Edited by Kinata

Let's not forget about Dheginsea. According to my calculations, he can't be killed by Micaiah alone, even with help from supports, unless Guard can activate on the player phase. Even then, there's the matter of Micaiah's survival. Also, I'm not sure about the Auras yet, so I'll go check.

20/20/20 Miccy Sue(A Sothe) vs Dheg calcs

Micaiah w/ Rexaura: 44HP/54Atk/239Hit/30AS/130Avo/24Def/40Res/21Crit/40CEV

Dheginsea w/ Breath: 100HP/75Atk/242Hit/30AS/115Avo/50Def/46Res/18Crit/--CEV

Micaiah deals 8*1 damage at 100% hit to Dheg. 13HKO.

Dheg deals 51*1 damage at 100% hit to Miccy. OHKO(he deals 41 on cover, which won't OHKO average MIccy, but still must watch out for Ire).

So Miccy basically dies, and Goldoa will still not move. Miccy would need something like the Thor Hammer to stand a chance(20 might/110Hit/+10 to skill and +5 to speed). Note: I halved it's bonuses and took 10 off it's might to make it less broken.

If MIccy had max HP/max Def, she would survive Dheg's attack without cover with 1HP to spare.

Edited by DA125

I assumed max stats, and it would be better if Micaiah is paired with someone with a might support. Plus, she can get 3 hits on him per turn since she gets another chance to attack from the Herons and on the enemy phase. 3x9 damage is 27, which is still not enough with his 30 health regained per turn. But if Guard can activate on the Player phase, it would allow 2 more oppurtunities to attack him, allowing him to die. As for healing, there is nothing wrong with bringing in healers (Yune says to leave the fighting to Micaiah, so I guess she can have people heal her).

Edited by Kinata

What do you mean? Paralyzed enemies don't lose any items or weapons and they don't get disarmed, if that's what you mean. So tell us your theory.

I remembered another fun fact. At least in their hard modes, there is exactly one obtainable Venin Bow in each Tellius game.

This assumes my memory's working today. . .and if it is, I think Sleep has the enemy disarm (someone in the DB can inflict it, but getting there is the hard part). If not, then never mind.

I see. Abuse Leo to marksman, give him a weakened forged bow, and try activating deadeye on one of the venin enemies. Sadly, sleeping enemies hold onto their items.

I was thinking Bronze Bow, and I just ran through 4E with a Sleep staff. . .and bugger. At least that Staff saved Kurthnaga's rear, so that makes me happy.

You don't have disarm in part 1 and I don't think any of the enemies with venin weapons in part 1 have multiple weapons. I guess I never bothered trying in RD, though, since I didn't know they actually stayed venin when you steal them in this one.

Anyway, I suppose you could make an attempt for 3-E with poisoning things. If you want to poison stuff in 3-6 or 3-12, you'll need to give venin weapons to Lethe or Mordy and have Sothe reach one of them and steal in 3-6.

Well some of the enemies in 2-2 and 2-E have venin weapons. Put disarm on Neph and BAM disarmed venin weapons.