Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

If you die, it's game over. I tried it myself.

You get the four swords (I also tested this myself) if you don't watch the visit tutorial at the beginning of ch. 1. This means you get the extra swords in hard mode, in easy or normal mode if you don't request for tutorials, or if you answer no when the tutorial is offered.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse is another name for Lethality.

Lehran and the BK are the only units in the game who cannot support anyone.

Ike always uses the same animation to kill Ashera.

If anyone's already said these, too bad. I'm not reading through this whole thing to make sure I'm not repeating.

You get the four swords (I also tested this myself) if you don't watch the visit tutorial at the beginning of ch. 1. This means you get the extra swords in hard mode, in easy or normal mode if you don't request for tutorials, or if you answer no when the tutorial is offered.

Isn't that in PoR

Also, IIRC, Tiger laguz are the slowest not counting herons.

Eclipse is another name for Lethality.

But with a higher activation rate and usable against bosses.

Ike always uses the same animation to kill Ashera.

And that animation just so happens to be his non-lethal critical animation for some reason.

@SlayerX

Yup.

A fun fact between the Tellius games, Ike uses an iron sword against the Black Knight after chapter 24 in FE9, during which he uses his non-lethal critical animation. In FE10, Zelgius uses an iron sword against Skrimir. I guess they're too cheap for anything better.

Not distinguishing male classes from female classes, white dragons are the only laguz class with a minimum weapon rank that none of them have.

But with a higher activation rate and usable against bosses.

I thought people determined that Eclipse is probably also skill/2 %? Unless you mean how Volke will never actually hit his 40 skill cap due to lack of time to level (HM, anyway, since EM and NM probably have enough bexp to get him there easily.

Of course, I still have my doubts about Eclipse. It is possible that the game caps activation rates and that's why the experiment turned out the way it did. Maybe another experiment using 50 skill and changing his bio to one that never changes from neutral. After 100 attacks, if you get closer to 50 Eclipses than 25 Eclipses, it is probably skill% instead of skill/2 %. If I felt like doing the math we could do a whole "find the p-value" thing once the numbers are in, too.

A fun fact between the Tellius games, Ike uses an iron sword against the Black Knight after chapter 24 in FE9, during which he uses his non-lethal critical animation. In FE10, Zelgius uses an iron sword against Skrimir. I guess they're too cheap for anything better.

That's actually quite interesting since Alondite nullifies non-Wrath crits in PoR.

That's actually quite interesting since Alondite nullifies non-Wrath crits in PoR.

I miss that function of Ragnell. Also I'd complain just a little less about Soren if you could still nullify crits against him by standing him adjacent to Ike.

Oliver is the most hated character of everyone. He has an 03 support with Danved, and an 04 (the slowest possible), with Ulki, Tanith, Tibarn, Tormod, Nealuchi, Nailah, Naesala, Muarim, Janaff, Reyson, Lethe. Have fun with his supports!

The horses in 3-4 have affinities.

If Lethe and Mordecai have capped strength, SS strikes, and at least a C support, they will be able to kill an unequipped BK in one turn in 3-6. It makes me wonder what would happen.

Wow. I wonder what happens if you get him killed? Is it Game Over?

No. The BK just disappears from the map and the chapter continues normally from there.

Edited by Chuy

But then, if you kill him he's dead. So that means you can't fight him in 3-7 or in Endgame (well, maybe Endgame because of PLOTHAXING but...).

You also get a Game Over if you hack to get him killing in Part 1.

But then, if you kill him he's dead. So that means you can't fight him in 3-7 or in Endgame (well, maybe Endgame because of PLOTHAXING but...).

No he's just injured and Micaiah asks him to fall back/retreat. (Or something like that.)

If Lethe and Mordecai have capped strength, SS strikes, and at least a C support, they will be able to kill an unequipped BK in one turn in 3-6. It makes me wonder what would happen.

you just game me a new endgame duo... :awesome: Faithe and Awecai.

I'm horrible at making names :facepalm:

Edited by SlayerX

Untransformed Dheginsea is 1 Atk away from 1HKO'ing base level Sothe.

He OHKO's base Sothe. Degh has 50 atk (25 STR + 25 mt from SS strike). Base Sothe has 49 combined HP + DEF.

dont know if someone said these but...

the generic generals in part 4 can use all 3 weapons

Male Halberdiers have a lower minimal cap for Weapon Rank then Females

Rexbolt is the only attack in FE history to be able to attack someone up-front but doesnt focus on the Characters all the time(Bolting in the GBA games does this but cant attack up-front)

Micaiah is the only FE lord to not be full human/beorc(FE4 doesnt count since Siglud/whatshisname were still full human)

Edward is the only Myrmidon in the only Myrmidon to have 60% Str without items that boost Growth Rates

Ike is the 1st FE lord to show his muscles without Fan-art(Hector had armor so you couldnt see his muscles i think)

This game has the least archetypes

This game doesnt give the 1st lord a unique legendary weapon (FE1-3 had the Falchion,FE4 had the Tyrfing, FE5 the Blagi Sword, FE6 the Sword of Seals and it goes on)

And this game is the 1st American game to have leadership stars(after the insanity that was FE5 and whatshisnames 10 leadership stars UGGGGGH)

dont know if someone said these but...

the generic generals in part 4 can use all 3 weapons

That's because they are effectively Marshalls with lower caps and no mastery. All those flashy gold guys are tier 3 and are the (SP) versions of the tier 2 classes. They have the critical boosts of tier 3 classes (Swordmaster (SP) has +20, Sniper (SP) has +15, etc etc). They have the weapon ranks of the tier 3 classes (interestingly, the SP sages/druids don't actually get staves and the SP Paladins don't get a second weapon). They give exp like tier 3 classes. For all intents and purposes, they are tier 3. Just a different form of tier 3 from what your characters are. It's not exactly surprising that they can use all 3 weapons.

Or I could say that there are no generic generals since all those enemies that appear to be generals are actually General(SP)s.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

So are generals the only sp class who can wield a type of weapon that the original cannot?

Kurthnaga seems to have a lot of potential that he cannot reach in game. First off, his caps as a pilgrim are far greater than him as an untransformed dragon. If he reverted to pilgrim, trained until his stats capped, and transformed, he would obtain broken stats. Also, being the king of dragons at the end of the game, he in theory will eventually gain the caps and breath of the Dragon King class. Only the HP cap will be higher than him as a transformed pilgrim, however. Anyway, combining all of that gets this:

100 HP, 105 att, 303 hit, 70 AS, 80 def, 70 res

Edited by Kinata

So are generals the only sp class who can wield a type of weapon that the original cannot?

I'm guessing you aren't including differences in weapon rank when you say "type". As in, SS swords are the same "type" as S swords, etc.

Actually, hilariously, it appears that SP Swordmasters lose the ability to wield SS swords. They had it as Swordmasters. Or Vincent made a typo.

And yeah, it seems that while most of the SP classes get a + to their cap in their existing weapons, only General SPs actually get additional weapon types.